Billionaire's son

Chapter 45: Billionaire's son
*UNEDITED*

My stepfather taught me things,
I would never have learned
If he weren't around.

Martina's pov

"That's insane." Facu says.

"Yeah, her life's messed up." Lodo said as I shot them both a death glare. But if I gotta admit, they were telling me the truth. My life is messed up. My life have always been messed up.

"I came here, so that you guys would give me some good advises, not to tell me something I already know." I said, matter of fact, as Facu shrugged.

All of us including Gabrielle and Aria, are in the cafeteria were our usual hang out is. All of the guys were here, expect Jorge. He and his father had some things to talk about and fix - at least, that's what he says.

"C'mon Tini. See it on the bright side, Ivan's your step-brother." Facu said again, as I shook my head, trying so hard to forget about everything.

Ivan Aguilar, my childhood best friend, the one I called 'my brother' was going to be my step-brother. And even if I was happy that he the one, that was going to be my step brother, I knew that he wasn't happy about the whole thing.

"Yeah, he's the guy I met at the hospital right?" Lodo continued as Gabrielle nodded.
"Yeah right! I've met him too. He's cool."

"Yeah, but it'll destroy our friendship." I said as the guys raised their eyebrows.
"Listen, guys. Ivan's father have had many girlfriends before. There was this girl he really wanted to marry, but do you know why he Ivan's father didn't marry her? Well that's because Ivan was never happy about that fact that his father was dating and seeing other girls. He did everything he could to destroy all his relationships. And that's all because Ivan's mother died 3 years ago - because of cancer. And ever since then, Ivan's father have tried to move on. But Ivan doesn't want his father to move on, because that'll only show that Ivan's father never cared about his mother in the first place." I explained as the guys looked shocked, but nodded anyways.

"And I don't want to destroy Ivan's father and my mother's relationship, because I want her to be happy again. I don't want to see her cry anymore. For once, I want her to be happy like she was before." I continued explaining for them.

"And since you won't try to destroy their relationship, Ivan will get angry with you and your friendship will be destroyed." Cande continued as I nodded.

"Yeah exactly." I said, looking down at the coffee in my hands, taking another sip.

"Yeah, but look on the bright side! He's a freakin billionaire! I bet his father owns a mansion." Lodo was the one who talked this time, as some of the guys agreed while other's raised an eyebrow at her.

"Indeed, he does. While Ivan doesn't spend much money on clothes and stuff." I told them.

"Yeah. But wait, what happened with Jorge? Isn't he joining us?" Aria was the one who talked, as I shook my head.

"Nah. He had some things to take care of." I explained watching outside the window.

And even if Jorge told me to not worry.
I couldn't help but worry about him right now.

****

I was going to move in with the billionaire and his son.

I was going to move out from my house, to a mansion.

I was angry and happy at the same time.
I've had so many memories in this house, but since I wanted my mother to be happy, I guess I had to leave everything behind.

"Tini?" Mom shouted as I shouted back.
"Coming!" And with that I took the last things from my room and shut the door, and ran downstairs to meet my mother at the door.

"let's go." She said as I nodded and got in the car, as she drove off.

The next thing - I knew, I was outside the mansion looking incredibly impressed. Yes, I've been in this house a lot, because obviously Ivan have invited me over, but everytime I get to his house, I get awe-struck.

"Me and Rico, will unpack the things. Meanwhile, you and Ivan can talk with each other." Mom said as I nodded. Stepping into the house. I immediately I saw a figure sitting on the couch as I slowly joined him.

"Uhm? How are you?" I asked awkwardly as Ivan shot me a glare. "Of all the things that's happening right now, you are asking me about how I ..am?" Ivan asked pissed off as I raised my hands up.

"Well excuse me for trying to be nice with you.." I said annoyed as Ivan rolled his eyes.
"Why can't you just agree with me, and try to destroy their relationship!" Ivan said as I shook my head.

"You shouldn't get involved with other's people's love lives, Ivan." I told him angry by how he thought that it was easy to play with someone's heart and hurt their feeling.
And trust me, I know how it feels.

"Ugh!" Ivan burst out from the living room going upstairs towards his room as I took up my phone from my pocket.

I don't want mother to feel hurt.
To get hurt, like I did.

****

Ivan was ignoring me all day. When I saw him on the couch or somewhere else in the house, he would always get up from whatever he was doing and go straight to his room.
And as much as it hurts, I didn't regret anything. He shouldn't get involved in other people's love lives. If my mother was happy, then I was happy too.

Since I didn't have any other things to do or take care of. I took up my phone, again, and called Jorge.

"Hello?" I said as he immediately replied.
"Hey T." Jorge said.

"What happened between you and your father?" I asked Jorge as he sighted.

"My mother is what happened." Jorge muttered as he continued. "She wants me and her to hang out. Like to get us two closer to each other." He said as I nodded - even thought he couldn't see me.

"How's everything going with you?" Jorge said as I sighted, this time.
"Ivan's still avoiding me." I said. And just then I heard Jorge's mother in the background.
"Sorry tini, but I gotta go.." Jorge as I nodded, disappointed.
"But why?" I asked ad he sighted again.
"Mother wants to talk to you. But there's no way in hell I'm going to let her do that. She'll probably embarrass me." Jorge said as I laughed.

"Bye, idiot." I said in-between my laughs as I could imagine him smirking.
"Goodbye, sunshine."

"Jorge. Don't call me those, clitché names." I laughed again as he replied. "Don't deny the fact that you like the names I give you, sunshine." He continued as I smiled bright, and ending the call, before both of us said our goodbye's to each other.

Two minutes later I received a new message. I opened the message and gulped, when I started reading it.

"If I was you, I should be really careful. Especially now, when you have a new parent and a step-brother."