6. The Unexpected

Chapter 6: The unexpected

Unexpected moments, Become your, Favourite memories.
- unknown

______________________________

Martina's pov

Have you ever had something extremely unexpected happen to you sometime in life but it's still the best moment in your whole life?

That happened to me today and here I am together with the person I hate the most, freezing, drinking hot choclate and laughing at the silliest and most immature things ever.

And I still can't believe that it all started some hours ago. . . six to be more exact.

- six hours before -

"Get on the bus!" Mrs Wilson shouted and everybody followed her orders, not to mention that she's really scary when she gets angry. Her husband is also scary and she's much worser. I swear the whole family is scary. .

I pushed my thoughts aside and quickly got into the bus. My eyes drifted to the seat next to Lodo but Alba was already sitting there. I sighed and looked for other wmpty seats when I found none. Every other seat in the bus was taken. A girl called Diana was sitting beside Facundo, Ruggero and Candelaria was sitting together, Diego and Samuel was playing on their phones and was also sitting beside each other. I mentally groaned and just then my eyes caught one empty seat in the back row, and that seat left was beside the one and only Jerkface.

I quickly sat beside him without making any eye contact with him and he laughted softly at that. "Couldn't get rid of me?" He asked, still having his annoying smirk plastered on his face as I shot him a death glare. "You wish." I took out my headphones from my purse and starred playing a song that was on my spotify list.

I was listening to the 'New Rules' by Dua Lipa and looked at the other way. I also noticed Jorge listwning to music and couod feel the awkward tension in the air. However, I wasn't going to break it because the least thing I wanted to start a conversation with him.

Minutes left and my head felt heavier. I became sleepier and the last thing I saw before ai closed my eyes was Lodo laughing and taking out her phone.

***

When I woke up, my whole make-up was a mess, not to mention that I just had a little black mascara on my face. I took out a little piece of paper from my purse and took off my mascara that I at leasy, wouldn't look like a zombie anymore.

I opened my phone and logged into my instagram account only to find something that left me speechless. I had endless notifications which was weird because I hadn't posted anything yet. Just then I saw a new post and immediately clicked on it and that's when I saw it : the picture of me sleeping and reating my head on Jerkface's shoulder. And what made it more awkward was yhat he was smirking in the picture.

And he didn't even bother waking me up.

What a jerkface.

And I knew for sure that Lodo posted it, I even had that picture she had taken as my profile picture on instagram. I sighed and read the caption she wrote to the picture she had posted of me and Jorge.

|| There's always someone that make you smile brighter. ||

I gasped and looked to Lodo's direction. She was so dead after this. I scrolled down to the comment and I saw two thousand seventy-six comments and six thousands likes on my picture. People say that one hundred likes is really much but I don't think it is if you have more than one hundred thousands followers.