Birthday Disaster

Chapter 41: Birthday Disaster.
*UNEDITED*

(A/N : let's all pretend that Lodo wrote this to Tini on her birthday ;)

Happy Birthday <3 to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a facebook reminder.
- Lodo 💕

Martina's pov

Today was my birthday. It was a sunday morning, and I was doing my homework I got on Friday. Since Mr Prescott hated me and Jorge the most, he always gave us extra homework. I sighted to myself, finishing the last homework as I jumped in my bad, looking at my twitter and instagram.

I was writing messages on Twitter and I was posting a video in instagram, saying that ut was my birthday. But nobody commented a "happy birthday" and they didn't even answer my texts. So I messaged Jorge instead, but he wasn't answering either.

I sighted to myself, taking my phone in my pocket as I ran downstairs, to check on my mother. Her eyes were red. She was probably crying the whole night.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked her, curious and worried at the same time, but she shook her head. "All the family members are coming st 6, so before that have fun with your friends!" My mother said as I nodded and just then I got a text from Jorge.

I'll come to your house at 7.
We're going to a party.

I was definitely not the party person. And I was a very bad drinker. And when I was drunk, I always say the dumbest things.
I said good-bye to my mother and texted Lodo,Mechi and Alba to follow me to go shopping. But still, I wasn't hearing an happy birthday from them.

****

"I look like a fish that's been drowned in pink glitter." I said as the girls nodded in agreement.
The dress I was currently wearing a pink strapless dress. The dress short and really tight, I couldn't almost breathe in it - but it was showing off all my curves, but still, it didn't suit me. "Let's try the others." They exclaimed but I stopped them.

"But you guys are also coming. And I bet that you don't have dresses either! So let's find some dresses to you!" I said as they raised their eyebrows at me.

"Don't try to avoid to buy a dress yourself. You told us to come, because you wanted us to choose a dress that suits you. So we will find a dress for you, alright?" Lodo said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Mom." I said rolling my eyes, getting back into the room.
The time flew by and by the time I had already been testing all the dresses expect one. It was a long red dress, showing of my right leg. It had a little bit black glitter and a black waist band. And I had black long heels, that finished off my outfit. I showed it to the girls, as all of them stared at me with their jaw wide open, clearly shocked by the sight.

"How do I look?" I asked them as Alba was the first to talk. "It's fabulous!" and by the time Mechi and Lodo answered too.

"Omg it suits you really well!" Mechi exclaimed right after.

"Yeah! You should buy this one!" Lodo insisted
as I smiled at them and got into the room again, taking off the dress, putting on my casual clothes.

****

The party in my house was really boring, if I have to admit. The elders, told me happy birthday, giving me weird birthday presents. I thanked all of them polietly, kissing them on both cheeks, gently. As the night continued.
Mother came then up to me talking.
"You should go to the other party. I'll say that you were tired and talk to them instead." My mother suggested as I smiled, hugging her tightly. I took on m my dress and heels. Doing long curls on my hair, putting on some eye-make-up and lipstick.

I took a quick glance in the mirror before I got out from the house, smirking at the boy - Jorge - and car in front of me.

****
Just when I stepped in I could see all the guys and girls in front of me, each having a present in their hands. They all told me happy birthday as the DJ - turned up the music. I was thanking all of them, laying down all the present on one corner. I then, noticed that Jorge hadn't given me a present, but just then, he made me turn around giving me a box. It was a silver necklace, and it was a picture of Jorge on it. His usual smirk was plastered at his face as I smiled at him, kissing him rapidly on the lips. Jorge took the necklace, helping me to put it on as Alba shouted.

"C'mon guys! Join us!" She shouted, probably drunk. Me and Jorge sat down on the floor, where the other guys was, as we started playing the game.

As time passed, I was getting more and more drunk. Everything was dizzy and I was sure that I was doing the craziest things ever.
I felt hands on my waist, it was probably jorge. He picked me up in my bridal style, going out from the house, as I blurted out.
"I need to go to the toilet." I said as Jorge nodded, letting me go, but still following me to the girl's restroom.

I got in a toilet, and started vomiting, as I heard someone talk.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, since she's drunk." A un-familiar voice said as I listened more closely.
"Just do as I told you to do, and Tini's life will be a living hell." The familiar voice said as I heard footsteps, they were clearly leaving the restroom. I got out from the toilet, and stared at the mirror.

"Not everyone is destined to be happy."