You're Special To Me

Since many of you picked 2, it will be it. :)
Chapter 48: You're Special To Me.
*UNEDITED*

Butterflies don't know the color of their wings,
But human eyes know how beautiful it is. Likewise you don't know how good you are, but others can see that you're special.

Martina's pov

"That one's ugly."

"Nah, that's definitely not your style."

"Omg that one's uglier than the first one."

"Lodo, you're not helping." I said annoyed as Lodo sighted. I was on skype with her, and I was asking her which dress I should wear on my date, but she wasn't helping at all.

"What? It's not my fault. Those dresses are ugly." She said mentioning the three dresses I showed her.

"You're not helping, at all." I said as he shrugged. "And maybe, you shouldn't wear a dress, it's not like you're going to a classy restaurant. You're going to a simple date, just wear some casual clothes." Lodo said as I sighted.

"Yeah, you're right." I said as smiled proudly.
"I'm always right."

"So what do you think I should wear?" I asked her as she replied. "Wear casual jeans and that top." She said pointing to the top on my bed. It was a ocean blue top as I took out some black jeans as Lodo gave me a thumbs-up. She started giving me more advises of clothes as I smiled, rolling my eyes and told her goodbye before clicking the button.

I was too lazy to put on make-up and I was also too lazy to fix my hair so I pulled it up in a bun, and wore some white converse, and a black jacket to finish the look. I glanced at my own figure in the mirror, before leaving the house.

I saw Jorge leaning on his car as I walked up to him. He was wearing black jeans and white converse as well, with a white longline t-shirt.
"Since you didn't tell me yesterday, can you tell me where we are going?" I asked Jorge, as he smirked and shook his head.

"Nah, you'll see yourself." Jorge said smiling as he gave me a quick peck on the lips, as he drove off.
When we got out from the car, I finally realized where Jorge was taking me. I gave him a comforting smile as I took my hand in his.
"Are you sure?" I asked him as he nodded pulling me closer to him as we walked towards the place.

He told me before that he never took someone to this place. And he told me that this place was very special to him, so I must be the first one going to see his mother's grave.
I could see the sadness in his eyes, I could see how hurt he was, and I wanted to stay here and comfort him.

When we were right in front of the grave, we both laid down the flowers we bought. Some minutes later, Jorge told me that it was his mother's favourite flowers and that it was the one's they plucked together when they he was younger.

"Jorge, I know how much this place means to you. I know how much your mother means to you. And I'm really happy that I'm the first person you brought here. But why? Why me?" I asked him as I turned around to him.

"You're special." He said as I raised an eyebrow at him. "You're special to me." He said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked, I was shocked by his words. Someone has never told me this, in my whole life. And without even thinking. I was in his arms kissing him.
He pulled me closer to him and I held him close tightly.