Back Again

Chapter 16: Back Again
*UNEDITED*

"Daddy what are you doing!"

"It's none of your business! Go to sleep!" He shouted roaring showing me the knife in his hand. I gulped crying my eyes out.
Going to my bed. Were was mommy, and why wasn't she stopping him?

How could this happen?
"But he's my brother!" Was my last words until everything turned black..

Tini's pov

"I will accept Luke as my friend." I finished off as everyone's eyes widened, and the first one to protest was Jorge.

"After what he did?" Jorge said as I shook my head.
"I know something you don't and that's the only reason I am accepting him, so you all should also accept him." I said as half of them shook their heads in agreement, including Lodo.

Jorge sighted and left me there.
I don't know why he was acting like this.
It was my father who got back and my mother who's in hospital, so why would he care? Luke did those things to me, not him.

These past days, me and Jorge has been taking distance. He was always acting and taking decisions to me, and it just made me more annoyed.

I would always go to his house to talk to him or play tv games, like we did the first day we became "friends". But I wasn't visiting him, these days, we barely talked to each other anymore.

"Tini?" Lodo spoke as I turned ,y head towards her direction.
"What happened between you and Blanco?" She said as I shrugged. "I don't know, we are just mot talking at the moment, nothing big." I said as Lodo raised her eyebrows.

"You know there's a reason Jorge's like this."

"What do you mean, Lodo?"

"You know that he lost his mother right? that's why he's acting like this. He don't want any other person to loose their mother or a parent ;; like he did. That's why he's been caring much more about you lately. It's just that he felt like that when his mother was in hospital. He was frustrated, just like you. And the fact that he didn't have many people who supported him back then, so that's why he's showing you that he care. That he supports you. He don't want you to feel like he did. He doesn't want anybody to feel like that." Lodo said and left me there.

He doesn't want people to suffer like he did..

****

"Jorge, can we talk?" I said as he nodded.

"Go on."

"I'm sorry. I know why you cared so much more lately." I said as Jorge rasied his eyebrows. "Lodo told you, right?" He said as I softly nodded.

"I'm uh sorry too." Jorge said punching me in the arm as he got in class. I don't know if things changed between us in that moment when we just exchanged some words with each other. But it somehow felt like before.
I laughed following after him as I sat down next to him.

We was in Mr Prescott's class, and just when he entered the room me and Jorge exchanged some looks as we smirked.

We were back.

*minutes later*

Just when we were agruing with Mr Prescott qbput another projecr, the door opened as I saw no other than Luke. Jorge's jaw tightened as he lifted his gaze from him. Luke quickly cracked up a smile to me as he sat down besides Lodo.

I don't know if it was just me, but Lodo felt really comfortable around Luke after all he did to me. At first ;; I thought that she would punch him in the face when he would enter the room, but instead she started talking with him as he laughed.
And I've never seen him laugh and smile so bright in my entire life.

They had a very interesting relationship.

I poked Jorge as I pointed at Lodo and Luke.
But sadly he didn't see it in a good way as I did.
Even if I didn't like Luke at the moment, I wanted him to feel happy and I wanted Lodo to feel happy as well.
Jorge always said that Lodo would find someone special, since she was his best friend, and by special he didn't mean his cousin Luke.
The one he hated most.

"She feels really comfortable around him." I said as Jorge nodded.
"jerk." Jorge said bitterly as I somehow managed to laugh.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I said laughing again as Jorge punched me lightly on the arm.

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

"What am I gonna do? Kiss you?"

"Gosh, you destroyed the moment." I said as he laughed coming closer ; leaning in ; as I pulled him away laughing this time.

"I was joking, you idiot."

"I know you was."

"So why did you lean in?" I asked raising my eyebrow as Jorge smirked.
"I wanted to know if you were going to blush and you did." Jorge said as I patted his chest.

"Jerk."

And thats how our conversation continued.
I admit, I missed our conversations.

****

"Thanks for uh accepting me." Luke said as I looked at the floor.
"I remembered it. Thats the only reason I accepted you." I said as Luke nodded.

"Just forget it."

"I can't Luke. I tried. But I just can't." I said explaining as Luke nodded slowly again.

"You should tell him."

"Why?"

"He's my cousin, T, he deserves to know." Luke said as I nodded.
Indeed he was right. He deserved to know.

"I will tell him soon."

"Please, promise me one thing, before I go." He said as I nodded again. What would he tell me?

"Tell him before it's too late." And before I could answer back to him, he already left the school, and that's when he came to my sight.

What should I do?

****

ABAAAB and Fedmila4ever you got your (little) jortini moment ;)