Shocking News

Chapter 24: Shocking News
*UNEDITED*

When you truly care for someone,
Their mistakes never change your feelings,
Because it's the mind that gets angry,
But the heart still cares.

Martina's pov

They were kissing. And that's when Lodo cried. I looked at her and then at Luke, completely confused. What the hell was going on? "Nothing. I don't feel anything." Lodo said again as Luke kissed her on her cheek as he hugged her.

That's when it hit me.
Lodo was acting really weird these last days.
After our "fight." She started hanging more with Cande and Luke. Maybe the three of them was hiding something from me and Inwas really curious to find out.

Just then my phone started ringing as they looked everywere, hoping no-one saw them. And just when they was about to check the corner I was hiding in, I ran tightening my hoodie around me. I heard the two of them shout "stop." But I completely ignored it. I had to find out why Lodo was sad and what happened to her.

****

"Lodo's acting really odd these days." I said to Rugge, as he shrugged. I needed to rest and I needed to talk to someone, and he was the only person who came to my mind.
"Oh and you, do too. You always seem like your sad or angry." I told him as he looked down at the floor.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you." He said sounding kind of disappointed. "Cande, kind of broke-up with me." He said still looking at the ground as I gasped.

"Why? I mean you two seemed to be deeply in love." I told him as he shrugged once again.
"I know, that's why I am confused. She didn't told me that she started hating me or loving me less. She just broke up with me, for no reason." He said confused as I nodded.

"I'm sure that she's hiding something, along with Lodo and Luke." I told him as he raised his eyebrows. "How are you so sure of Lodo and Luke?" Rugge said as I smirked.
"I kind of saw them kissing 30 minutes ago." I said as rugge gasped this time. "No way." I laughed at him taking his hand from his mouth. "Yes, they did. And Lodo said something about 'I dont feel anything.', so yeah I'm confused as well." I told him as he laughed at me, as he stopped. "Uhm Tini, sorry for not coming to the hospital I was thinkin-" but before he could finish, I cut him off. "It's fine. Just talking with me now is enough." I told him as he laughed giving me a playful punch on the arm.

"Stop being so cheesy." He told me as I smirked at him.
"Oh you don't know how much I've missed you! I can't live one second without you! My hero! My love!" I said playing along as he laughed at me.

"You know what? Nevermind what I told you, just get back to be the sarcastic-cheesy-witch." He said as I punched him on the arm. Hard. "Never. call. me. witch, again," I said threatening him as he laughed.

"Then what are you gonna do, huh? Tell me some more cheesy stuff?" He asked as I smirked down at him. "Oh sweetie! You're the one and only-" he cut me off raising his hands up in defense.

"You won." He said as I laughed at him again. "And never tell me those words again. Next time, I'm going to puke." He told me as I laughed once again.

That's what I liked about him.
He made me so much more happier with all his jokes and stuff.
And I wish that I could do the same thing for him.

****

Many people would found it weird to stalk the persons who used to be their friends. But I was completely fine with it, since I only wanted to know a secret.

"It didn't work, Cande. What am I supposed to do?" Lodo said almost crying again, as Cande smiled and gave her a quick hug.
"You just have to wait." She told her as Lodo nodded, as they walked to class together.

Every time I heard those things, I got even more confused.
I tried to figure out, walking to my next class with Mr Prescott. When I entered the room I took my usual seat besides Jorge.
"what happened? You look confused." He told me smirking as I nodded. "Lodo's acting weird, and I really want to find out why."

"Ah, I see. She won't tell me either." Jorge said as I raised my eyebrow at him. "You're best friends. The first person she'd tell would probably be you." I said like pointing out the obvious as Jorge shook his head. "I don't think so. The first person she'd tell would be Luke." He said as I nodded in agreement.
I had told him about the kiss, but neither of us wanted to ask if they were dating or not. we didn't know if the kiss was an act, or if it meant nothing to her. So we didn't want to bring it up.
We just wanted them to tell us if they were dating or not.

****

School was over and everyone was going home. I muttered a few words for myself. Yes, I failed. I never got to find out the secret Lodo is holding I thought, and just then I saw Cande, Luke and Lodo sitting on a bench near school. I hide in another corner and finally realized that Lodo was crying. Even if we fought, it was hard seeing her cry. I wanted to comfort her, but couldn't.
And that's when she finally spoke.

"What did she say? How did it go?" Cande asked her and Luke laid a hand on her shoulder ad comfort.
"It didn't turn out well." She said even crying more.
I stared at them with a blank expression.
What does that mean?

Lodo stopped crying and looked at Luke and Cande in their eyes, before speaking. "She said that I was.." she hesitated.
"That I was, interested in girls."