8. The Message

Chapter 8: The Message
*UNEDITED*

After that Jorge fainted and I called an ambulance. I tagged along with the ambulance and went to the hospital, but I didn't report the kidnapping that was on Luke and Lodo, because apparently Jorge told me that it would get us into more problems if the police got involved into this, but I still needed an explanation from him.

I opened the door to Jorge's room as I stepped in and gave him a glass of water. I avoided eye contact with him as he laughed at me and took the glass from my hands.

"Thank you Tini, it was really nice of you get me some water." He smiled as I rolled my eyes at that, which made him chuckle.

Yup, he was ordering me around just because he had injuries and that he was feeling sick. I swear if he wasn't in the hospital, I would never be this kind to him.

I rolled my eyes once again as I sat down on the chair right beside his bed.

"Thanks? Lodo and Luke are probably getting tortured by now and here--" but I didn't finish my sentence, because Jorge holds my mouth. I looked at him confused. But then realized what I said that made him had his hands on my mouth, I quickly threw his hands from me as he rolled his eyes.

"Geez, can't you shut up?" He said annoyed as I frowned at him.

"Tell me why they took away Lodo and Luke, because I need an a very good explaination."I said as to him. I needed to know, this involved me also.

"I need to sleep first," he said as he fake-yawned.

"Jorge, I'm dead serious. If it's about my friend and my ex, I really need to know what's going on." I said as he sighed.

"Okay, listen; When we were young. Me Lodo and Luke used to be in a criminal gang. All the three of us were in that criminal gang, and we were all were there for a reason; and it's our reason to tell.

"We used to sell illegal drugs and all that thing they do in gangs. I was not very proud of it, but again; I did it for a reason.

"But when four years of being criminals left, the three of us decided to leave the gang.
But it didn't end well. They threatened us and said if we left the gang they would kill us and all our families. However, that didn't stop me and Lodo, we moved to a new town and got away from they (the gang) as far as possible.

"But Luke stayed. He didn't want anymore trouble and problems so he just continued being in the gang. But after one whole year he also decided to leave. So that's when left and came to this town." Jorge said finishing as I slightly nodded speechless.

So...Luke lied. He didn't break up with Gabriella. He left his home town just to leave that gang.

I quickly stood up, I needed to go home,
but that's when something unexpected happened. I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around and saw chocolate brown eyes staring at me. Jorge.

"Thanks."He almost-whispered as I grinned.
"For what?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"For uh. . .saving me" he hesistated before finishing his sentence with "Yesterday." He was feeling so awkward at that moment so I laughed it off.

"So why did you save me?" He asked as I stopped laughing.

Why did I?