Father's Funeral

If you were wondering: Jorge and Tini, did kiss. ;)
violetlion12 and jortiniiiiii

And thanks for 1.11K readers and 96 votes on the first chapter!

Chapter 40: Father's Funeral.
*UNEDITED*

Funeral is not a day in lifetime.
It is a lifetime,
In a day.

Martina's pov

I was wearing black clothes, black shoes. Everything I was wearing was black, and so were the other's. My mother was standing besides me, as tears fell down her cheeks. She was still shocked, she was still shocked that father died.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Mrs Sanchez, smirked and smiled at me in the hospital when my father was dead. Because of her. But she was still here, having her usual evil smirk on her face. But this time, Gabrielle wasn't with her. Tears was streaming down my cheeks, but no sound came out. I immediately got angry when I saw her face, and Jorge noticed because he wrapped an comforting arm around me, pulling me closer.
My mother came up giving me a small smile, she probably forced up, going towards father's grave, laying down a bunch of flowers. Every other person continued doing the same thing as I laid down the flowers my dad love the most. I cried again, as Jorge hugged me tightly, kissing me on my forehead. When everything was done, people cried going home. Gabrielle's mother smirked laying down the flowers, that was my fathers favourite, which was ,y fathers favourite flowers, giving my mother a quick glance, before she went.Expect my mother who was staring at the grave, with teary eyes.

How did she know about father's favourite flower?

"We will always be here for you, T." Jorge said going a little far away from the grave, which made me smile a little, mentioning me to walk with him. We walked long enough from the people and the grave as Jorge showed me the video on his phone.

It was all the guys, smiling.
"We are here for you Tini!" Facu shouted.
"We love you!" Mechi shouted, right after him.
"Even if I just got to know you, I know that you're an amazing person. I wish you the best of luck!" Alba said which made me smile even more.
"Yeah, don't be sad! Lift your chin up girl, your tiara is falling!" Cande shouted which made me smile even wider.

"Keep being strong!" Broadway shouted.

"I'm sorry for all those things I did to you. Tini, you, didn't deserve any of the things. But I just want you to remember that we all want you to be happy." Luke finished off, smiling.

"I'm really sorry for not being there right beside you, hugging you. I just want you to be happy Tini. You've been though so much things in life. You didn't even deserve any of the things that happened to you. Even if we just got to know you, you learned and showed us many things. We learned what friendship really was, and many other things. So just remember that, we will always be there for you when you need us! Don't forget that T!" Lodo shouted smiling sweetly at me as I smiled so hard that my mouth was hurting.

I've never had these kind of friends.
They meant the world to me.

The video, ended as I looked at Jorge a small smile forming on my lips.
Jorge wrapped one arm around me, walking back to father's grave, as I took my hand and took his arm - that was on my waist - and took my hand in his.