Unbelievable Secrets

Chapter 43: Unbelievable Secrets
*UNEDITED*

There are two kind of secrets.
Those we hide from people.
And those we hide from ourselves.

Martina's pov

We were playing truth and dare, and all of the guys were there with us playing, including Gabrielle and her close friend - that used to hang with us two, when we were friends - called Aria. Aria was a girl just like Gabrielle, she was popular, had grey eyes and long black hair. Aria was a bit shorter than both me and Gabrielle.

"Aria, it's your turn!" Facu shouted as Aria rolled the bottle. The bottle landed on me as Aria grinned.

"Truth or Dare?" Aria said as I immediately answered - still drunk.
"Truth." I said as my head started to hurt. And I was feeling the pain again, as Jorge helped me steady myself.

"Why don't you take Dare? Are you not brave enough to?" Gabrielle jumped in, teasing me with a wide smirk placed on her face.

"She said Truth, so it's going to be truth." Rugge defended me rolling his eyes at Gabrielle. But I was very disappointed in Jorge, because I've never heard him say something against Gabrielle and her friends before. He never defended me when it came to them.
So I pulled away Jorge's hands and stared with anger and hate towards Gabrielle.

"I want Dare." I said as Gabrielle smirked.
"Okay, I dare you to drink 3 more bottles alchohol in the kitchen, were me and Gabrielle will watch you." Aria said as everyone gave them suspicious looks.

"We just want to be sure, she drinks the 3 bottles. And since no-one of us two." Aria said pointing at Gabrielle and herself. "Is friends with her, it would be a much more fair counting." Aria finished off as everyone shook their heads, expect Jorge, who still narrowed his eyebrows at them.

Me and the two witches, took brave and slow steps to the kitchen, were 3 bottles were. I started drinking the first one, and I already felt how it was burning down in my throat.
Without hesitation I took the other bottle, and stared drinking it too. That's when I felt vomit in my throat, but I swallowed it down. Just when I was about to drink the last one, the door opened. As a long, tanned, thin woman with red lipstick and with long blond hair and blue eyes, stared at me smirking. It was no other than Gabrielle's mother, Mrs Sanchez.
She was having a gun in her hand.
Was this the end?
Was this how I was going to die?

Shocked me even more, Gabrielle cried standing in front of me.
"Mom, I never wanted this. I only did those things to make you happy. But to kill another person is not a solution! Please stop!" Gabrielle begged her mother as her mother shook her head, smiking.

"She and her mother is the reason I never found the happiness I wanted! Her father could only see her mother! He never even glanced at me! And that's all because of her mother and her! Do you know how hard it was for me to forget about him, but I failed anyways! Do you know how hard it was for me to see his daughter going around, talking with friends and having the one she love besides her! I never got that kind of life!" Her mother shouted as tears,anger,hate and voices, filled the room. The other guys must've heard us so they ran towards the kitchen, but Gabrielle's mother stopped all of them with one sentence.

"If any of you take another step towards Tini, I will shoot her." She threatened them as Jorge looked at me; worried and scared. I looked away from him. I was still angry with him. He always choose Gabrielle before me. Always.

"Please, mom, don't." Gabrielle shouted as Aria stood there shocked and speechless. Maybe she knew about the plan, but it looked like she didn't know that it would be this big and terrifying.

"The man I married, never loved me. The man I loved, never noticed me. My own parents, hated me. So how am I supposed to have happiness in my life?" Gabrielle's mother shouted making all of us quiet.

That's when it hit me. Gabrielle once told me that her grandparents were acting weird towards Gabrielle's mother, when they were visiting. Gabrielle's mother hated to talk about her past, her life and about her parents, so both me and Gabrielle was suspecting something.

"But that doesn't mean that you can kill and murder another human because of it! Tini has done nothing towards you! And neither have her mother and dad! Her father knew nothing about your feelings towards him! So stop blaming him! When it was clearly your own freaking fault!" Gabrielle's voice became thicker. - she was crying.
"There was so much people who were always supporting you, but you never noticed them and never cared about them! One of those people, were me." Gabrielle finished off, tearing up as everyone frooze and was stunned by Gabrielle's words, even her mother was.

I was searching for Jorge when I realized that he had left. Seconds after he came back, seeing not so worried anymore.

"The police is on their way." Jorge threatened
Gabrielle's mother, back, as she smirked evily at me.

"I'll come back Tini, just wait for me." Was her final words as she ran out from the house. Gabrielle burst out crying and hugged me tightly. It was so unexpected, but I hugged her back and that's when I realized. Gabrielle wasn't the evil one, her mother was.

***

"Tini, I'm sorry for hurting you, but I knew about the plan all along. Luke told me what was about to happen if he dated you longer, and since I was your best friend, I decided to fake-date him, until things got as they were before." Gabrielle said as I nodded slowly.

"But now, I know that I should've told you things sooner. I shouldn't have done the things I did. And I know that the things I did to you was really really bad, and I don't want you to accept my apology, because I don't deserve it. But please, just know, that I regret everything I did to you and that I am terribly sorry." Gabrielle said as I nodded again.

"And Tini?" She said as I turned my gaze to her again. "Yeah?" I said as she gulped, before talking again.

"Be careful."

****
In the next chapter, I will explain more things about why Gabrielle decided to be harsh to Tini. <3