Thank you + Questions

I want to thank everyone who read this book from the beginning to the end! You guys are the reason I even continued this book!
Thank you for showing so much support!
Ilysm<3

There was times I wanted to delete this book. But today I finally realize how selfish that sounded. After reading all your comment it made me smile and in the chapter after that author's note, told you guys that I would try to not delete this book. But today I will tell you guys that I won't. I won't delete this book.

And the reason why I wanted to delete is because I thought that everybody didn't appiricate my writing. I thought that everbody hated this book. But then you guys wrote the comment which made me smile so much that my face hurt.

I'm so grateful to have your support!
Thanks once again for everything!

But sadly there won't be a sequel. Instead there will be a few bonus chapters and an epilouge.
And the other reason I made this note was that I wanted to know what the bonus chapters will be about.
(Choose one of these below.)

1. A bonus chapter about Luke and Lodo. Their first date, or how they developed feelings for each other.

2. A bonus chapter about Jorge and Martina when they are older, either on their wedding or when they already have kids.

3. A bonus chapter about Ivan and his mother. (Mother and son moments.)

4. A bonus chapter about Gabrielle and Ivan. how they got together.

5. A bonus chapter about Luke and Tini.
(When they were together, or when they broke up.)

6. Comment your own ideas!

Thanks for reading this x
Ily❤️
- Ellie🌙