Luke and Lyle

(Please read the a/n at the end!)
Chapter 20: Luke and Lyle
*UNEDITED*

You're my brother,
You are my friend,
You're the beginning,
You are the end
You're all around me
When the world turns away,
You are my sunshine,
On a cloudy day
You are the tide,
That washes tears away,
I can always lean on you,
My brother,
My friend.

Martina's pov

I was still taken a back as Jorge stared at me in 2 more minutes.
He knew. Jorge knew Luke's secret, I thought still frozen in place.
After a minutes of silence passed by, I finally started moving my mouth.

"W-who told you?" I stammed being almost unable to say anything more. It was like my lips were frozen in place as well.
A part of me was saying 'I told ya.' while the other part of me said 'Run!'. And as much as I wanted to run away right now, I couldn't. My legs resisted. They werent moving an inch. I felt like I was paralysed.

"That, I can't tell you. The only thing I can tell you is that I'm very disapointed in you. You should've told me before, T." Jorge said being calm as I looked at the floor.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me? I'd forgive Luke if you'd told me. I would understand his reasons." Jorge said and that's when I finally understood which person who told him.

"Lodo told you." I said ; almost as a whisper. As I still stared on the ground. She told him. She told him everything. And the only thing I could feel was being disappointed.

"What if she did? You wouldn't tell me anyways, right?" He said as I still stared at the ground which made him frown.
"You feel disappointed right? That's how I feel right now. I'm disappointed in you." Jorge finished of as I finally lifted my gaze to him.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I was about to continue but cut of immeditaley. I didn't want to tell him. I couldn't tell him.

"You what?" Jorge said as his temper raised.
"Nevermind. I'm just sorry for what I did." I said as Jorge laughed and it was not the laugh who could make you smile, it was a laugh that made you feel dissapointed in your self. That kind of laugh.

"So you hide the fact that Mr Hernandez is a murder!"Jorge shouted as I gulped.

You're probably not understanding anything right now,
So I'll start to tell the secret from the beginning.

*Luke's secret.*

Luke's father was married to one woman, which was luke's mother. But one day when Luke's father's (Mr Hernandez) mother died he started drinking more alchohol and started going to bars with his friends. He wanted to forget about his mother's death but unfortunately it didn't turn out good.

When years passed he became worser.
He started abusing his own wife and his two sons.
The oldest one was called Luke (Lucas) and the other son was called Lyle.
Lucas were five years old and Lyle was 3 years old when their father started abusing them.

As two more years passed by, Luke's father became more insane.
He started abusing both of the sons even more, but Lyle got much more abused than Lucas got. Lyle would always come into Lucas room with blood all over his back, crying.

Their father always treated Lyle the worst, but made Luke do many terrible things at a young age. He gave him drinks, told him to hurt other people, sometimes we could even give his son a gun and tell him to kill the man in front of him, otherwise he would kill Luke's brother and his mother, which is his own wife and son.

When Luke's mother saw how her husband abused her sons, she ran away and never came back. And because of her running away, their father Mr Hernandez, killed Luke's younger brother lyle in front of him when Luke was 7 years old.

Luke's past was hunting him everyday and that's one of the reasons why he always makes mistakes.
But he always tried to learn of them,
That's the reason me and everybody else accepted him.

****

Jorge couldn't even see me in the eyes right now.
That's how pissed he was.
"Why did you hide it from me?" He told me for the fifth time as I finally let it all out.

"I was scared that I might loose you as a friend!" I shouted as Jorge looked stunned and taken aback. When I finally realized what I said, I looked down embarassed of myself.

"I.. uh..." Jorge began as I cut him of.
"Okay I get it. What I did was wrong. I shouldn't have hide that secret from you, because you deserve to know it as Luke's cousin.
Yes, I admit, I was selfish enough to keep that from you." I said still looking down as I continued. "I uh.. I know that I shouldn't be saying this but can you please forget about that I hide the secret from you?" I said as Jorge looked at me annoyed.

"I can't just forgive or forget about what you did. But I guess everyone does mistakes. And I promise that I'll try to forget about it, nothing more." Jorge said bitterly as I nodded, hiding the smile on my face. I never thought that he would even try to forget it, but it somehow made me happy.

"Thanks." I said quitely, almost as a whisper, as Jorge nodded not before going away.

I don't know how I felt. I don't know if I felt happy and sad or if I felt both. I was angry for the fact that Lodo told Jorge the secret, but I was also disappointed in myself.

I ran a hand over my hair as I stared at the walls in front of me.
My feelings were so mixed, and it only made me more confused.
Would Jorge hate me now? Should I yell at Lodo and tell her to mind her own business, or should I try to understand Luke better just like I did before.

This was probably the first time you'll hear this;
I don't know what to do.

****

I'm terribly sorry for not being online and for not updating this story. I had too many exams so I didn't have the time to update, and besides that I had other personal-stuff to fix.. And I know that I say this many times, but I really mean it. You don't have to forgive me, but please understand. And since I didn't update in a while I'll publish two new chapter's today! Hope y'all will like them x