Regrets

Chapter 17: Regrets
*UNEDITED*

If lying would be a job,
I know some people that would be
Billionaires.

Martina's pov

I lied. I lied and I lied.

And then I ask myself why?
But I don't know it either.
If I told him, they would be close like they were before,
Or Jorge would be angry with me and stop talking to me.
I guess that's why I decided to lie.

I didn't want to loose Jorge as my friend.

But now, I just feel like am egoistic person.

I destroyed their bond that day when they fought in my house. And I destroyed it even more when I told Jorge about what Luke did to me.

And now ;; I regret everything,
But I guess, it's too late.

****

"You act a little weird these days, Is something wrong T?" Jorge asked me with curiosity as I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said as Jorge smiled getting in class. I cracked up a smile as well, and followed after him. Should I tell him after class? I thought as I sat down next to him.
Minutes later, Mr Prescott came in our sight, as the class started.

"You'll be working in groups and there will be four persons in each group.." Mr prescott said as people started choosing each other. "But, I will choose the groups." Mr Prescott finished as everybody sighted going to their seats again.

"Here's the paper's about the project and the groups." Mr Prescott said handing us the papers.
I looked down reading the paper.
In the end of the paper. It stood about the groups and the names. I skipped everyone's else groups and found mine at the end.

Group 5;

◇Martina Stoessel
◇Jorge Blanco
◇Lodovica Comello
◇Lucas Hernandez

(A/N Luke's full name is Lucas Hernandez.)

I wasn't happy or mad that Lucas was in the same group as me. But I knew how much Luke and Jorge hate each other, and I knew that they would not work on a project together.

I turned my gaze to jorge to see his reaction, and his reaction was speechless, just like when he saw Luke with Lodo yesterday. His jaw tightened and his fist clenched.

"He's in the same group as me." Jorge said as I gulped.
I could imagine what would happen, if both of them were in the same group.

****

"Do you think that they'll fight?" I asked Lodo as she rolled her eyes. "They'll murder each other." Lodo said as I gulped again.

All our classes was over and we were heading home. I was happy that I didn't get myself in trouble and get detention again, I thought as me and Lodo walked down the halls talking about our project and about the two cousins.

"Should I just tell him?" I said as Lodo nodded.
"You should. I mean maybe if you tell him, he'll understand why, and then they probably won't murder each other."

"But he uh I mean Jorge-" I was going to continue if Lodo didn't cut me off.

"Are you afraid that Jorge will hate you or something?" Lodo asked as I looked down. "It's not like I like him or something, I just don't want to loose him as my friend."

"Yea' sure." Lodo said smirking as I punched her on the arm.
"What about you and Luke, huh?" I said wiggling my eyebrows as Lodo rolled her eyes at me.

"What about us?" Lodo said as I rolled my eyes this time.
"Well, you seem really comfortable around him." I pointed out as Lodo frowned.

"Yeah so what?"

"And you accepted him faster than I thought you would." I pointed out again as Lodo shrugged. "He's not that bad as everyone thinks he is." Lodo said as I wiggled my eyebrows again which made her laugh.

"Geez, could you stop doing that?" She said punching my arm as I nodded ;; laughing along with her.

"So about the project, were should we meet-up?" I said as Lodo thought about a place before answering.

"Let's do it at my house, I'll call everyone and tell them to come to my place." Lodo told me as I nodded. "But what about Luke? Should I give you his number so you can call him?" I asked Lodo as she shook her head.

"Nah It's fine. I already have it." Lodo said as we finally made it out of school. I raised my eyebrows as Lodo laughed at me again.
We were outside the school now, and we fi ally had to tell our goodbye's.

"See you later T!" Lodo said walking the opposite direction as I smiled at the sight. I don't know why i felt happy for Lodo. I don't knw if it was for the fact that Luke made Lodo smile and laugh much brighter.

I started walking towards the hospital as I texted my mother's doctors that I was on my way. Since my mother was in hospital, and my father was free, I would stay at the hospital for a little while; to also visit my mother.

I was going on the streets, when I got a call.
I took out my phone from my purse and accepted the call.

"Uhm hello?" I said as the person started speaking.
"Hurry up and come to the hospital!" The nurse shouted as I gulped frustrated. Did something happen?

"Why? What happened?" I asked as the nurse hesitated before answering.

"Your mother is awake."

That sentence made me drop my phone on the street.
I smiled running to the hospital.
My mother was finally awake.