Other News

The character's ages:
Lyle - if he'd be alive, he'd be17 years old. 》important character.
Ivan - 18 years old. 》important to Tini.
Martina - 17 years old/turning 18. 》main character.
Jorge - 18 years old. 》main character.
Lodovica - 17 years old/turning 18.》main character
Candelaria - 17 years old/turning 18. 》important character.
Luke/Lucas - 18 years old. 》main character.

Chapter 27: Other News
*UNEDITED*

Martina's pov

"Tini"

I turned my head to the direction the voice came from and I suddenly let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding.
To my surprise, Jorge stood up from his chair.
"I'll find the doctor." He said before rushing out of the room running down the halls. I could hear how his footsteps slowly faded away as I looked back to my father again.

"Why didn't you call the cops?" He said as his sentence made my whole heart sunk. I did it for his own good, and here he was, talking to me like I did something wrong. Like I didn't do something good for him. Like I didn't fo a favor for him.

"I made you a favor and the only thing you did for me was to nearly kill me and to stab my mother, to death." I spat at him, anger burning inside me. I didn't even know why I saved him in the first place. "You know that I wasn't myself." He replied as I frowned. "Yes I know. But why? Why were you not being yourself? What happened to the father, I knew and loved?" I told him as he looked at the white wall, no even daring to stare at me straight in the eyes.

But before he could even say something, the door flew open as Jorge, along with 3 doctors stepped in. One of them started talking with father, asking him questions about how he was feeling, while the others took tests, checking his health.

"You okay?" Jorge asked me as I nodded.
"I uh-" I was about to tell jorge the truth, I didn't want to hide things, but this was something personal. "Thanks, for coning here." I covered as he smiled and before he could say something else, the door flew open once again as 4 familiar faces came to me.

"We're so sorry-" Mechi said and when she saw my father awake, she gasped, covering her hands over her mouth. While the other's were stunned by the sight of my father.

But before nobody could say again the doctor, called my name, before leaving. I followed after him and closed the door to my fathers room as he started speaking.

"His health are great and according to the tests we took he seem fine to leave to prison by tomorrow." He doctor said as I looked at the floor happy and disappointed.
"F-for how many years?" I told him holding back the tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry to say this; but he'll never go out from prison. It's lifetime." He told me as one tears started rolling down my cheeks, but I whipped it before the doctor could say anything.

"I need to go to other patients, so we can talk more about this later." The doctor said before leaving to the other room next to my fathers. It was over, he was going to be send to prison.

****

I was sleepy and my eyes were red. I couldn't get any sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking that, my father would be send to prison today. After the thing the doctor told me I told the guys about and we all together left the hospital. Even if I was not in the mood, they made me smile and laugh too. They always made me happy even in the worst moments, but when I came home. The only thing I was thinking about was my father, again.

I was in school, taking out books for my next period. I really missed those coffee's Lodo always bought to me. And we are still awkward, even thought I forgave and forgot about it.
So I don't really expect her to come to me with coffee this time.

I shut my locker and was about to go to class when a voice called me from behind. It was Lodo. She smiled at me as she started walking with me to class. "I thought about buying some coffee since your sleepy, but I wasn't sure that you'd accept it or not." Lodo told me giving me a sympathetic smile.
I was going to say that it was fine, but she started talking again smiling widely.

"Do you know what's happening on Friday?" Lodo told me as I nodded. Everybody in school knew, after 3 days, it was going to be prom.
I always loved prom, back then,because I had Luke who would always say sweet things the day before prom, and he'd ask me to go with him,when one day was left. But his time I was definitely sure that he wasn't going to ask me out. He'd either ask Lodo or some other random girl out.

"Obviously." I told her as she rolled her eyes punching me on the arm. "Are you not even the slightest bit excited?" She asked me as I shrugged. "Hm, in my old school I'd always expect Luke to ask me out, but this time I'm not sure. And it's not like I like him in that way anymore." I told her as her smile faded away. "I'm sorry I shoul-" but before she could continue I smiled at her.
"It's fine, it's not like I want to go anyways. I have bigger problems right now." I told her as she rolled her eyes once again.

"Well you don't have a choice, since we both are going." She grinned at me as I punched her in the arm this time.
"I'm sure that the boys already have dates, I mean Rugg's constantly talking about how he's going to ask Cande out." Lodo said as I rolled my eyes at the sight, smiling, but then I suddenly remembered someone.

I knew someone who would never go to Prom.
And I was curious to know why.