9. The Plan

Chapter 9: The Plan
*UNEDITED*

Lodo's pov

I felt someone behind me. I quickly turned around but the man behind me, was more faster than I was. He punched me, and knocked me out. I could hear Luke's scream, he was probably also knocked out by now. After that ; I heard three gunshots and Jorge's voice. I tried stand up but, failed miserably. I was too hurt and everything around me was so blurry. The man dragged my collar and threw me in his car. I closed my eyes ; hearing Jorge's and Tini's voices. I couldn't do anything. It was over...

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself in a pitch dark room. I tried to go up but failed again. I was stuck in a chair ; they had tied both my hands and my legs as well. That's when I heard a voice. I turned around and  and saw Luke. He was tied upside down on the roof. He looked at me and forced a smile. I immediately turned away. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. How could this happen?

That's when I heard heavy steps on the floor. I looked up and saw Diego ; he was our childhood friend, until he turned into a monster. He smirked bending down to me.

"It was a long time ago Lodo." He said smirking as I badly wanted to punch him on the face. He leaned in so close that our heads were a few inches a part. He came cloeser, but backed away again.

He took out his whip and looked at me. He swished the whip as it hit my head. I groaned of pain as he continued hitting me.

****

Tini's pov

"Leon we don't have another choice do we?" I shouted becoming angry.

The last 30 minutes me and Jorge was agruing. I had my clothes on and I was ready to go to the gang, but Jorge didn't let me.

"You can't. besides you need it." I looked at him confused. I had it. I mean wasn't it, money? Almost every gang wants money, right? and I has enough money with me, so I don't see any reason to why he won't let me go.

"Tini the it, is not a thing. It's Me."

What how can Jorge be a it. how can a person be it? that's doesn't even make sense.

"Idiot. That's how we talk, we don't write him/her instead we write it. So if he/she sends to a wrong person, so the person who receive the message would think otherwise." He said rolling his eyes as I nodded.

wait how did he know what I was thinking?
is he a mind-reader?

"You idiot. You know that you're thinking out loud, don't you?" He asked laughing as I just stood there rolling my eyes.

"Very funny." I said as he stopped laughing ; sticking out his tongue to me. I don't know if I should laugh or be shocked. It was the first time I saw him doing it and second ; he looked very funny while doing it.

"So what are we gonna do? It's not like I would throw you at them or something, right?" I asked as he smirked.

"Why not?"

And that's when the game started.

****

"I can't believe that I dated a monster like you!" Fran shouted, tears streaming down her face. She was lying on the floor, screaming of pain as Diego smirked down at her.

"If you didn't left with that prick this would never happen!" He shouted taking out his whip again. What did he mean with "that prick". Who was "that prick"?

I couldn't watch this anymore. Fran was hurt everywhere. Blood was all over her body and beside her was a unconscious Luke. I didn't know if he was dead or alive. Tears streamed  down my cheeks. how could this happen?

Jorge was beside me watching Luke and Fran as he looked back at me. He was just as hurt as I was. Watching his girlfriend and cousin being beaten up  right in front  of him. I could 't stand here anymore, doing nothing. I had to do something.

I stepped out and was about to go when I felt someone holding my wrist. I turned around and saw Jorge. Just then my phone started ringing as Diego looked directly at our direction, but before Diego even saw me Jorge took me and pushed my body from Diego's sight.

I turned  off my phone and that's when I realized our position. I could feel how Jorge was breathing, that's how close our bodies were. If I would move two more inches, we would be kissing each other. And since Diego was slowly walking to our direction, I couldn't move. If I would push Jorge from me, Diego would hear it and find us. So me and Jorge had to me in that awkward position until Diego went back to Francesca and Luke.

Just then, Jorge stepped out and left me behind. Diego smirked at him as his men came and pointed their guns on Jorge's head. Jorge was on his knees as Diego started with kicking him in the stomach. I gasped as Jorge shouted of pain. He then took out his own gun and was about to shot Jorge when policemen surrounded the room.
I sighed in relief and ran up to Jorge.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried as Jorge smirked.

"You could have died! why wouldn't you stick to the plan!"

"Aww, are you worried about me?" He said; smirking as I rolled my eyes.

But I had to admit ; I was.

****

Thank you so much for 500+ votes! x