Hide Out.

Chapter 3

Farkle and Riley were leaning up against the lockers, and sighed. "What's wrong with you Farkle?"

"Life's got me down Riles. Life has got me down."

"Preach!" They fist bumped and sat up straighter. "How does life have you down?"

"Besides my 2 wives I have no relationship prospects to speak of."

The brunette giggled, "You know most people only have 1, you should consider yourself lucky!"

"I do, you plus Maya equals the perfect woman!"

Lucas sauntered into the school after getting a ride with Josh and hurriedly made his way to his locker, clutching the planner in his hand. There she was, revealing her dimples and tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Who's that?" He whispered, that's the same guy from yesterday. There was only one way to find out. "Hey."

Riley turned around with a grin, "hi."

"Hey."

She narrowed her eyes, a little confused. "What can I do for you? Does Coach need me for something?"

"What?" Lucas had completely forgotten she does something with the football team, "no I just came to bring you this." The quarterback lifted the planner with a smile.

"Oh my goodness, thank you. This is like my livelihood. I could've sworn I had it this morning." She mumbled and stuck it in her purse. His emerald eyes kept glancing at Farkle.

"It's not a problem. Aren't you going to introduce us?"

Riley quickly shrugged her shoulders and forced a laugh, "Lucas this is Farkle, Farkle this is Lucas."

"Nice to meet you!" Farkle shook his hand and grinned, Lucas lightly nodded his head. He felt a little threatened and didn't know why. "Alright wife, you ready?" He threw his arm around her shoulder. Wife? Wife? Why was she his wife? WHY DO YOU CARE FRIAR?

"Bye! Thanks for bringing that to me!" She would always come and go quickly. Was it him? Did he make her run off, or was that just her nature? Maybe she was just busy! Either way his hand was balled into a fist and after noticing a fellow student pushing a girl Lucas took action.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"MR. FRIAR I told you what would happen if you fought again!"

He slowly nodded his head, all he was ever known for was football anyways. Maybe getting suspended for a few games would be the break he needs. "Sitting out a few games?"

"Oh don't be silly! You bring this program a lot of money, the more we go to play offs the better." Lucas couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed. "On Saturday mornings for as long as I choose, be here at 8. You're going to be traveling to one of our middle schools to tutor students. Also, the homecoming dance is coming up soon, you'll help the Student Council with that, and they have a meeting on Monday be in the lecture hall at 4:00. Maybe we just need to keep your hands busy."

"Fine. Can I go?"

"Head on out!" Lucas sauntered back out towards the hallway, where as usual Josh and Zay were waiting.

"DUDE! What happened? You can still play right?"

"Of course I can, I have to tutor on Saturday's indefinitely and help the Student Council with the homecoming dance. I'd rather be suspended from a game." He opened his locker and pulled out a spiral and a pen. "Who's Farkle?" He couldn't contain the question anymore.