Yes.

The gang just got out of the movie theatre and Riley was a rambling fool about how amazing that theatre was. "They had automatic reclining seats. What theatre does that?"

"The AMC." Her friends responded in unison. She didn't even notice their obvious annoyance with her rambling.

"And, they were leather and comfortable. Wow."

Lucas couldn't help but think about how adorably perfect she was. Everything she did was like magic. "Come on girls you hungry?" Josh questioned.

The brunette clutched onto her boyfriend's hand as they walked to PF Chang's. Eventually he lifted his arm and watched her twirl in circles as they walked. After about the 5th spin she almost fell over her own two feet causing an explosion of laughter between them both after he caught her. "Easy princess."

"I'm having a lot of fun." She mumbled and rested her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk. It was a beautiful day outside, the sun was shining and there were hardly any clouds in the skies. Which she was currently very happy about, if there were the occasional gust of wind would certainly make her cold.

"Me too." His lips touched her temple and he gripped her hand even tighter.

"I've been meaning to ask you."

She trailed off, intentionally being cryptic. "Ask me what beautiful?"

"Before you met me, you kind of had the reputation of not necessarily a play boy but you dated a lot of girls. What changed your mind? Why all of a sudden did you want a relationship?"

The brunette bit her cheek anxiously awaiting his answer. "I was wondering when you were going to ask me about that. And no matter how completely cliché this sounds, it was you. You'll change for the right person, even if they don't ask you to."

"Like fighting." Her brown orbs flickered towards him then averted their gaze to the ground. That's why he quit fighting on his own, I never asked him to.

He simply nodded, "Yes. You didn't like it, and I like you. I wasn't going to run the risk of losing my chance with you over something as trivial as fighting. But, to answer your question you changed me. You scurried away from me every time I'd try to talk to you. You weren't drooling over everything I said. And out of nowhere you'd take charge of situations. You intrigued me since the very beginning."

"That was very well said." Riley whispered while trying to hide her rosy cheeks. "I'm glad you changed your mind about relationships. I know it's only been a few days but I'm really happy."

This is the moment where her words make my heart pound through my chest. And that is exactly what they're doing. "Whatever word is stronger than happy, that's what I am." They both laughed while entering the restaurant. "Oh by the way my mom wants to meet you." The brown eyed girl nodded, "It's my punishment for being late last night." His eyebrows wiggled practically blaming her for being late.

Oh no. No sir not happening stinky head. "You were the one who kept saying 5 more minutes Mr. Friar. Don't go putting all the blame on me."

"Don't kiss so good and I wouldn't want more time."

"It's called self-control."

"It's called hormones." He retorted and snaked his arm around her waist as they sat at the table, unknowingly ignoring the couple with them. Yeah I know what you mean about hormones. It's getting hot in here...so take off all your clothes. Sorry I had to. I promise I was kidding, kind of. Hint, hint Lucas. "What are you thinking about?"