Stronger.

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Trash."

"I can't believe he'd sleep with her."

It was all becoming too much for her to hear and it was only 8:03. Even with her head being fully inside of her locker she could feel the intense and evil stares, the judgements, and the tears that were flowing down her face was something she didn't want anyone to see. In fact, she wanted to just go home. "Peaches." The moment Maya placed her hand on her shoulder, a smidgen of her sadness disappeared. "Don't listen to them. Anyone who knows you, knows the truth."

"That's just it Maya." Riley sobbed quietly and tried to wipe her eyes. "No one knows me."

The blonde kept quiet until she saw some girls snickering from across the hall. "DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY!?"

They froze. Riley froze. Even Farkle who was approaching them froze. "How dare you?!" The blue eyed girl snapped while trudging towards the 2 cheerleaders. They may not have been directly involved, but they were spreading the gossip for the day. In her eyes they were just as equally guilty as the person who lit the match and set flames to Riley. Her peaches. "If I even hear one thing about Riley leave your mouths I will ensure you won't be able to speak again." Their lips separated to speak but Maya beat them to it. "I dare you to test me. I'd spread the news that this rumor is just that, a rumor. End it, NOW!" The girls scurried off and the blonde spun around to get back to Riley who was being comforted by Farkle.

"Thank you peaches." The brunette whispered.

"Remember our conversation from last night?"

Riley nodded, "I'm okay though. It was just overwhelming. I told you both I expected something like this."

"You did?!" All 3 of them flipped their heads to their left to the quarterback holding Missy by the arm. "Do tell princess." He wasn't a happy camper, "Farkle, Maya please give us a moment."

After reassuring them she was okay, her friends left with reluctance. "Let me go Lucas." Missy demanded.

The green eyed man ignored her statement and held her by the wrist where she couldn't wiggle away. "Come on, let's hear how you were expecting this to happen."

Her brown orbs shifted her gaze from Lucas to Missy who was only glaring, demanding for her to shut up. "Does this terrible rumor have something to do with what Missy said to you yesterday?" The brunette didn't have to say anything he already knew the answer. That's why he had a hold of Missy as if she could slither out of his grasp, like the snake she is. "I see. I'll deal with you later, but you-" He turned his focus to the head cheerleader. "I want to tell you this personally. I do not and will never, ever have any sort of romantic feelings towards you. Give it up." Missy got angrier by the second, "Especially not after this. Let me clear this up for you, Riley unlike you, keeps her legs closed. She's a freaking angel on earth and I know you like to bully her. But, if it doesn't end I will personally see to it that your life becomes a living hell."

Riley was scared for Missy. His pupils had overcome the gorgeous green eyes that she loved to stare at. His free hand was in a fist, though he'd never do anything. And every word was dripping with disdain, not just of the situation but for her. Even with Lucas' threat, Riley found it hard to believe that Missy would give up on her endeavor to ruin her life. She'd been doing this since her freshman year.

She was a persistent little devil. "Have I in anyway made it unclear as to what I'm telling you?"

"No." She whispered.