I'm All About that PDA.

Chapter 44

Riley looked from side to side with a knowing grin, "Boys let's give these two some privacy." She took a hold of their hands and pulled them into the hallway after snaking around a frozen Josh. "Chris don't think we are done with this conversation." The brunette muttered under her breath as they sauntered into the hallway.

"Good luck bro." Lucas whispered with a grin directed towards Chris.

The door shut, effectively leaving Josh and Maya in the room alone, "Hey." She whispered again and found herself gazing into his eyes. How could brown eyes be so captivating? So beautiful. Josh still didn't reply so she broke her stare and feigned an interest in the disgusting blue carpet that seriously needed to be cleaned. "Look Josh I'm so so sorry about the way I reacted, I can't believe I was so selfish and idiotic. I thought I was losing my best friend, my sister which is really no excuse but I couldn't- I have no excuse and I can't believe I messed you and I up in the pr-"She was cut off by Josh. His lips crashed against hers in one fluid motion and caught her off guard, exuding all the passion he'd bottled up the past few days.

"Oh my God I've missed you so damn much baby girl." Her arms snaked around his neck when she kissed him again, "I forgive you I love you."

"I love you too." She mumbled in between kisses as he placed her on a desk. "I'm such an idiot."

"My idiot." He replied and effectively made her giggle. His tongue brushed against her lips and she happily let him in. "Don't be so damn stubborn next time."

His lips trailed against her jawline and dragged to her neck, the blonde stifled a moan and giggled at his comment. "I know I'm so stupid. I can't believe I thought I could live without you."

"I'm irresistible, learn to love it and live with it baby girl." Josh announced letting his arrogance rise back to the surface.

The door opened and Riley popped her head in with a sly grin, "Talk it out don't make babies!"

The door shut again and they both laughed. "What's there to talk about?"

"I feel like we've talked it out." She quipped, "I mean I'm an idiot and know I was in the wrong and you were the best big brother she needed. That's all there is to it."

Josh chuckled and gave her a light peck on the lips, "Hey baby girl."

"Yes?"

"Do you work at Starbucks because I like you a latte?" Maya face palmed herself and stifled her laugh, "Are you a banana because I find you a-peeling." Her forehead landed against his shoulder as it became harder to hold in her laugh, "If nothing lasts forever will you be my nothing?" The blue eyed girl was about to tell him how sweet he is when he just had to ruin it by saying, "Did you sit in a pile of sugar because you have a pretty sweet ass?"

"Moment ruined." She mumbled and playfully shoved him.

Josh wiggled his eyebrows and gave her a hug, "I have a ton but I'll spread them out. Do you know how hard it is to go almost 3 days without using one on you? Incredibly difficult!" He sighed happily and buried his face in her neck while his right hand was tangled into her locks, "You have no idea how much I've missed you baby girl."

"I love you Josh."

"I love you too beautiful."

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"LUCAS FRIAR!" Riley snapped as she sat on his couch across from a nerve wracking Chris. Lucas poked his head out from the kitchen with his cookie jar in hand.