I Have No Idea.

"Riley, please call me back. I have an idea where you're at but I just, need to hear your voice. Alright, bye." He hung up the phone and within minutes he pulled into the antique store and released all of his worry with a heavy sigh after seeing her car. He opened the door to the make shift library and saw her cozied up on one of the vintage couches reading a novel. "Hey beautiful," she didn't move, her eyes continued to absorb the words within the hard copy. "What're you reading?"

"A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare. I needed a light read."

He chuckled and sat on the floor beside her, "a light read? Is there such a thing with Shakespeare?"

"Light meaning, non-dramatic, carefree." Short, sweet and to the point.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

The book slammed shut, "why what's it going to do for me?" This was the first time he'd seen her genuinely angry. The other day was more of a frustrated caring sort of anger. Don't tell her how sexy she is when she's angry.

"What'd they say?"

The brunette blinked and wiped a tear away, "she told someone to sit on me for fun," she sniffled, "and to leave you alone, leave everyone alone." He pulled her off the couch and into his arms, holding her tight. How could anyone treat her this way? "That I'm nothing, that's another reason I can't date you Lucas. She'll make my life 20 times worse." His lips touched the top of her head.

The quarterback cleared his throat work fast Luke she has to get that idea out of her head. "You can't allow other people to control your happiness." She crawled into his lap and buried her head into the crevice of his neck.

"I'm trying." God I love holding her, like my own drug. Every day that passed was a new high, and an even stronger addiction.

"Have you talked to your dad, he's a teacher. I'm sure he could figure something out, detentions or-"

The brunette disagreed, "That might make it worse. I just need to get one good punch in."

The meadow eyed man chuckled, "do you even know how to throw a punch, and this isn't me condoning? This is me making sure if and when you do decide to hit her, which is completely out of my control, that you don't break a thumb." Fighting Riley, that'd be a sight for sore eyes.

"I'd get in trouble for that wouldn't I?"

"Do it off school property. That's what my mom always tells me, even though I didn't really listen. Again, not condoning." She giggled lightly and crawled out of his lap, even though he protested, a lot. "Please don't leave me alone. Don't listen to her, ever." Please don't go away Riley.

"I wasn't planning on leaving you alone, not today at least." Her brown eyes moved to find her keys, "also thank you for coming to find me. How'd you know where I'd be?"

One look at your face and how incredibly happy this place made you, there was no way you couldn't come here when you were sad. "A lucky guess." Lucas reached for her hand and hastily forced her back down in his arms, his pointer finger shifted her bangs out of the way to get a better glance into her beautiful eyes. With one swift motion, and 2 insanely fast heartbeats they locked lips. It was as amazing as their first one, every time they kissed she was reminded over and over how much she liked him. The brunette inched her way back into his lap, finding anyway to get closer. Wrapping her legs around his waist and feeling her fingers in his hair was driving him crazy. God she's an amazing kisser. There was no way I was her first. "I was your first kiss, right?"