Plans.

"Why does she do that Maya?" Lucas dropped his pen on his desk and leaned backwards, "why does she think she's nothing?" The blonde pointed to a group of girls in the back corner of the classroom.

"Snobby bitches like them." She dropped her pencil and moved to face him, "I don't get why people don't notice her, but Riley's just- she's very insecure."

"Yeah I gathered that, I didn't mean to get mad at her she just frustrates me when she talks about herself like that." The quarterback scratched back of his head, "she's like perfect in my eyes."

The blue eyed girl nodded, "it's weird actually. She sees everyone as perfect, no flaws but when she talks about herself flaws are the only thing she sees."

Lucas still couldn't understand why she did that. "You know if people took the time to stop and look, then they'd recognize her. A teammate of mine enjoyed the picture you took of her this morning, she caught Zay's eye in the hallway when it was just them 2. I just, Riley doesn't seem like the type to want attention, or need it."

"It's not the attention she wants, she just wants someone to not sit on her." Maya giggled and picked up her pen.

"Someone sat on her?" The blonde agreed with wide eyes, "be honest. Does she really think she's not good enough for me?" She didn't have to say anything, he knew the answer. "How do I get her to realize how much I want to be with her? That in reality I don't deserve her, and I'm extremely lucky to have even been her first kiss. I want to be her first boyfriend and take her on her first date."

"Just stick around, once she realizes you aren't going anywhere and that you still have feelings for her, if you still do, then she'll come to you." His green eyes moved to look at the desk, "Lucas she likes you, don't give up on her. I'm sure you could still take her on dates and whatever else it is you two do, there just won't be a boyfriend, girlfriend label."

He let out a sigh heavy with disappointment, "the one thing I really want." Though he had no idea why that label was so important to him. This was the first time he had actually wanted it, other times it was a date, make out session and he was done. He took pride in the fact he'd never slept with anyone though no one knew that, they made assumptions and Lucas did little to change their minds.

For the first time he wanted a girl to be his, and Lucas wanted everyone to know that. More specifically he wanted Riley Matthews to be his.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Don't cry to me, if you loved me.
You would be here with me.
You want me, come find me.
Make up your mind.

Riley had her forehead on the cool wooden desk, waiting for the student council meeting to begin. The brunette hated how mad she made Lucas this morning, she knows those kinds of comments frustrate him, yet continued to make them. She inhaled deeply and smelt his cologne, "hi," she removed her earplugs and kept her head on the desk.

"Hey beautiful girl." Lucas squatted beside her desk and placed his chin on the wood. "Can I see your eyes?"

"No."

He chuckled lightly, "fair enough." The quarterback began stroking her hair, "I'm really sorry about earlier-"

"No, I am."

"How about you let me finish apologizing and then you can take over?" She put her thumb up, giving him the go ahead, "I'm really sorry about earlier, you know how much I like you Riley and I think the world of you. When you talk down about yourself, it more than aggravates me, the fact you think you aren't good enough for me is pretty damn frustrating. I am NOT good enough for you. I handled it wrong, I realize that, instead of getting angry I just need to tell you how amazing I know you are."