Jane Eyre.

"OH MY GOD!" Books, rows and rows of books. She spun around in circles, trying to absorb it all. His green eyes watched her wherever she moved. There were couches and chairs for people to sit on and read if they ever wanted to. Riley stopped for a few seconds and glanced at Lucas with a smile. "Thank you." Her arms wrapped around his neck and gave him a hug, wow she smells amazing. "This is incredible." All those hours on google were worth it, her smile is worth it. And after a few seconds he realized this was the first time they hugged, he tightened the hold on her waist and inhaled her fruity shampoo.

"Go, have fun!" She released the hold on him and walked to the closest shelf.

"I've never even heard of most of these." Her fingers gently pulled a book off of the shelf, "I love how all of the old books have hard covers, I even love the smell of books it's like crack." He giggled and sat on the couch, "Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, this was originally published in like 1850 or maybe a few years before. I love that line, oh man hold on let me try and remember the exact wording." Her right ankle crossed over her left and she bit her nail, she is so cute. Every little thing she does is adorable like her enjoying the smell of books. Who else could make that cute? "I got it, 'I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself'."

Riley meandered towards the couch and sat beside him, "what does that mean?"

"It's a little hard to explain. Jane Eyre was more about independence than romance, she didn't rely on others. More than that she didn't want to. She had an attraction towards Rochester but didn't allow herself to act on it." Well doesn't that sound familiar?

"Why's that?"

Her fingers touched the worn pages, she was cautious not to move too fast, being extremely careful. "I don't know actually, women weren't supposed to have a sexual attraction towards men back then maybe that's why. Or it could've been her religious views, actually that makes more sense." She bit her lip, "I haven't read it in so long."

"I thought this was a love story?" He casually inched closer. "You mentioned a sexual attraction."

"It is, to an extent. She loved Rochester, but her own personal views are more important." Lucas moved some hair behind her ear, "what are you doing?"

"Listening, putting some hair behind your ear, and wondering what your personal views are." Way to throw that in there Luke.

"My personal views?" She gulped and inhaled heavily, her chest rising in the process. "Why do, excuse me," she cleared her throat, "why do you want to know what my personal views are?"

He slowly shrugged his shoulders. "Probably because Jane Eyre is reminding me of you." She was so nervous for what she considered a friend date.

"More like I remind you of Jane Eyre, since she was born over a century before me." The brunette giggled and finally snaked her head to the right, locking in on his gaze. "I don't, I don't know what my views are. I guess I stick to the status quo." She looked back towards the book.

"What's the status quo?" His fingers found her chin and moved her gaze back on him. God those eyes, they aren't just brown. They have hints of hazel and small flecks of gold. She was so captivating. "When it comes to you and me?"

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"So how does a late lunch and then a little art project afterwards sound?" Maya looked to her left.

"An art project? I'm intrigued." Josh's brown eyes smiled, "do tell."

"It's more of a surprise. But, I'm taking you to The Hangout for lunch." She bit her lip and took his hand in hers. "Thank you for agreeing to go on a date with me."