Don't.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Nope. Not happening.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Go away.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I'm going to tap my foot in your face.

"Princess!"

Riley began to flicker her eyelashes at the sound of her pet name. "Why?"

"Come to the window beautiful."

No.

The brunette rolled on her side, facing the bay window and held up the number one. "No princess, we talked minutes ago and you fell back asleep. Come on let me lay with you." And with that she was out of bed. Her feet touched the cold hardwood floor after flipping the comforter off of her body. "That's my girl."

With a smirk the brown eyed girl threw her window open and gestured for him to shut up. "Lock the door." She mumbled before flying back on her bed.

Lucas did as instructed and removed his jacket. "Are your parent's home princess?"

"Nope. You can leave your shoes inside." He snickered lightly and stepped out of his shoes. The quarterback crawled underneath the blanket and tugged her into his body. His hands held her tiny waist, his face was nuzzled into the crevice of her neck while her dark hair draped down behind her. "I missed you."

"I missed you princess. I'm sorry I stayed longer than an hour, Zay well he's—"

"Relentless?"

"Perfect word. He didn't want me to leave, he was already mad I wasn't drinking."

Riley happily sighed when he pecked her cheek, and promptly returned to his position of burying his face into her neck. "It's okay baby, it's only 12. I'm just lame."

"How was Dwell?"

"It was great, Chris and I had a lot of fun." You know after that whole emotional thing about his sister. Poor Natalie. Poor Chris. I'm sad.

She rolled around to face him and caressed his cheek while their foreheads rested together. "Not too much fun I hope."

Her brown orbs narrowed playfully. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" She questioned and raised her brow.

"Trust me princess, I wouldn't do anything in this entire world—I wouldn't even dream about doing anything to lose the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you."

"I love you back."

Lucas' lips crashed against hers in an effort to release some of his feelings. Her voluptuous lips reacted quickly and began to move in sync with his. His hand moved from her side to the small of her back in hopes of pulling her closer. "I love loving you." She smiled against his lips and snaked her arms around his neck as the quarterback began to hover over her. His tongue swiped against her bottom lip and she was being too stubborn or playful to let him in. Lucas tugged her flat on her back and wrapped her legs around him. She gasped at the sudden movement and his tongue explored her mouth.

His right hand caressed the soft skin of her calves and trailed towards her knee as his lips pressed against her neck. The brunette released a light moan when he nibbled and his calloused hand trailed higher towards her thigh. "I am so obsessed with you Riley." His thumb grazed her bottom lip.

"I love how every day you have a new body wash, like you have a schedule but you always smell delicious. I love kissing you. I love when you're happy and you bounce on your toes. I love how you see the good in everyone and I just—God the list could go on and on."