Obsessed.

"So how are things going with you and Lucas peaches?"

Riley smirked at Maya who was resting her head against the brunette's torso. "Amazingly. But, I missed you. I know we've been hanging out after school but I'm glad you're ISS is over."

Her blonde hair wrapped around her finger. "You have no idea, torture! But it was worth it, Josh snuck a picture of the bruise on her nose and I was a happy camper."

Her chestnut eyes brightened with her laugh. "You're seriously the greatest best friend anyone in the entire world could ever ask for. Do you realize that?"

"Yes." She replies as a matter of fact.

"You and Josh?"

The smirk toying at the blue eyed girl's lips didn't go unnoticed. "Wonderfully. He's as goofy as ever."

"Funny, mines as possessive as ever."

Maya narrowed her eyes and rolled around to lay on her stomach. "It's weird isn't it?"

"What?" Riley questioned while turning down the music, sensing that this conversation was turning serious.

The blonde sighed and lazily shrugged. "Maybe it's just me but I'm so—attached to Josh. I think that's the right word. I don't know do you feel the same way?"

"Yes. I can't stop kissing him, we hang out before school, we have like almost all of our classes together and hang out after school and on the weekends and I know it sounds crazy selfish but it isn't enough. For a little while I thought it was because he was protecting me from the bullying. But, no it's just him. I'm just obsessed with Lucas Friar."

"I'm obsessed with Josh Matthews."

Riley ignored the weird feeling she got when Maya said that, he was her brother after all.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"I'm obsessed with Riley Matthews!" Lucas announced while shooting the basketball into the hoop.

Josh laughed, "Don't worry Luke. I'm obsessed with Maya Hart. Just be glad it didn't take you a full almost 2 years to get your girl. Torture."

"Weeks for me was pure torture."

"What about you Chris?" Josh questioned while passing him the basketball.

"What about me?"

Riley's brother shrugged, "Anyone catching your fancy?"

Chris simply nodded and juked Lucas before shooting a basket. "Yeah there are lots of beautiful girls in our school."

Lucas sauntered towards the bench and took a drink of water waiting for him to continue. "Don't be dense, is there any girl you want to date?"

"Not currently. So what are you all doing tonight? Going to Zay's party?" Zay's parents weren't ever really home, his dad was currently overseas and his mom well—she wasn't big on the whole staying in town thing. So not necessarily to rebel, but to make his home feel not as empty he'd throw parties.

The guys glanced at each other, neither of them had asked the girls what they wanted to do. Riley and Maya had wanted some time alone for a few hours after school, and being the wonderful men they were, they obliged. "I don't know."

"DON'T KNOW WHAT?!" Lucas and Josh perked up at the sound of their voices. All 3 men spun on their heels and watched a bombshell blonde and breathtaking brunette saunter towards them. "Hey Josh." Her arms draped around his neck and she wasted no time to kiss him.