Spot.

"Wow." Riley instantly removed her shoes and stepped into the creek, leaving Lucas' hand behind, "this is beautiful. Like this looks like it's from a picture." The running creek was the only noise, besides the occasional bird chirping. The sunlight cut through the trees, shining brightly on certain parts of the water. Lucas stared at her lovingly; in a dress, barefoot in a creek, and the sun hitting right behind her head, it couldn't have been better. "How'd you find this place?"

The quarterback sluggishly shrugged his shoulders, "I just drove one night and once I got out of town far enough I saw that line of trees, and walked. It reminds me of my Pappy Joe's ranch in Texas, its quiet."

The brunette elevated her chin and looked at the towering trees above her, "yeah. You're right I almost feel like I have to whisper." She started giggling and continued to walk through the water.

The green eyed man kept his hands in his pockets and followed her along the edge. "What's so funny?"

He reached out for her hand and she took it without question. Oh okay, I did that out of instinct. Mph, was that normal? "Um, I was just thinking." He's a lady killer. Of course he said he liked me, but did he actually mean it?

"About?"

Riley bit her lip afraid to say anything, but did because it really was funny. "Do you bring all your dates out here?" She stopped walking and felt an urge to kiss him, her first kiss.

"No, you're the first." Lucas lightly guided her closer towards him, "you were the only person I felt could really appreciate this place." Her arms found their way around his waist inhaling his cologne, he caressed her cheek. "Can I kiss you?" She didn't have to say anything, she wasn't thinking anything either. They communicated with their eyes and he lightly touched her lips. Her stomach did back flips, she'd never felt this way before. Riley's toes curled and she continued to kiss him, soaking up every single second of this moment, deepening it with every small release. Lucas couldn't believe what was happening, he couldn't believe he was kissing her. He couldn't believe how happy he was. The only reason they stopped was because his phone rang, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Get it." His lips touched her forehead before he released her back to play in the water. YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! That was pretty damn perfect, except for the fact we aren't dating. Oh wait I don't care because he's Lucas freaking Friar, star quarterback and he was my first kiss!

Hey Josh. Good timing man.
I don't know what was happening, but I'm glad I called.
What'd you need?
Maya wants to take pictures and needs a model. Riley was my first thought but I couldn't get ahold of her.
Yeah, she's here.
Ask her when we can take them and do you know a spot?

Lucas glanced upward and saw Riley kicking water, he couldn't help the smile on his face.

Um, yeah I'll ask her and I'll let you know. I do have a spot, it'll be perfect.
Thanks man. Later.

Lucas hung up the phone and sauntered back towards her. Riley was still thinking about the kiss, her first kiss. The one that melted her heart, it was literally like a dream. She couldn't have imagined her first kiss being better. "Hey Maya needs a model for some pictures. Would you be interested?"

"Me?" She disagreed quickly, "that's not a good idea. I would feel awkward."

"You're beautiful. I think it'd be a great idea, besides no one else will see them besides you, me, Maya and Josh. We'll take them here." The quarterback could tell she was considering it, "I'll let them know." Oh okay, because I said yes.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"Oh my gosh, that was a lot of fun."

"I can't believe you've never done painting with a twist. I mean, I've never done it either but you're a professional artist." Maya giggled and took his hand while staring at her canvas of the beach at sunset. "You did a lot better than me." Josh held up his picture and couldn't help but laugh.