Scared.

"You sure you don't want to switch?" Riley was getting a piggy back ride from Lucas, Maya didn't want to run the risk of getting her dress dirty. Josh kept offering to carry her, Riley and Lucas brushed it off on being a big brother mentality. Not wanting a guy especially his friend to touch her.

"No Josh, I'm good. She's as light as a feather, besides we're almost there." He loved holding Riley, he loved it even more when she would lay her head on his shoulder. "Alright, we're here. Ready to get down?"

"No. That means I have to take these pictures, I feel peer pressured."

"Damn right you do!" Maya interjected and watched Josh set up his camera, soaking it up and learning.

"Language peaches."

The quarterback laughed and gently set her on the ground, feeling her slide off of his back. "I got the music, no worries."

"Alright Riles, STRIP!" The brunette covered her face to hide the fact her entire face was red, "kidding don't strip, but take off the robe, please and step in the water." Maya turned around and glanced at the scenery, the lighting was perfect, there was just enough breaking through the trees and a small gust of wind to make her hair flow.

Riley dropped the robe and revealed her ivory chiffon flowy dress. "Whoa." Lucas whispered with a smile and gulped, "you look beautiful. I mean you always look beautiful but I mean, wow." He had never been so tongue tied before, she adjusted her strapless sweetheart neckline and grinned.

"Thank you, can you press play?" He nodded as she waltzed into the creek, letting the tail of her dress immerse into the water.

"Beautiful peaches!"

Honey why you calling me, so late?
It's kind of hard to talk right now.
Honey, why you cryin' is everything okay?
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud.

Maya looked through her lens, "alright love bug, turn to the side and drape your left arm on top of your head, forearm up and look down at the water."

It's really good to hear your voice
saying my name it sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak.

"Beautiful Riley, take a step and lift your dress barely showing your toes." Maya snapped a few pictures, "now the hand on top of your head pull it down slowly over your face, until your fingertips touch your collarbone. I mean slowly!" She took pictures of every single movement. Riley felt so ridiculous, is this how models feel? Or do they enjoy the spotlight and attention, instantly she scolded herself. Why was she comparing herself to a model? She was the furthest thing from it.

Lucas watched her intently, she looked like an angel. To say he was happy was an understatement. "When do you want that free shot?" Josh questioned.

He started laughing, "We haven't gone on a real date yet."

"Good." Lucas gave him a light shove and turned his focus back to Riley.

"I should be thanking you," the brunette turned around revealing her bare back and glanced down towards the ground with a smirk. "She's incredible, and if you wouldn't have talked some sense into me, I wouldn't have ever put any effort into her and I wouldn't be so-"

"Obsessed?" Josh interrupted.

The quarterback rolled his eyes, "I was going to say lucky. For someone like her to be interested in someone like me is a freaking gift from God."

"Hold on Riles!" The blonde passed her camera to Josh and plucked a simple white flower out of the ground, then snatched her spray bottle. "Here hold this."