What Would You Call That?

"If not it's no big deal. I just figured with Maya staying with Josh and our parents being out of town- I really loved it when you accidentally stayed at my-Ugh, never mind I'm talking in cir-" Lucas' hand clamped over her lips.

OH MY GOODNESS! He's laughing at me!

"Princess no matter how adorable it is when you ramble I can't let you try to take it back." Her brows furrowed as her head tilted to the side. "Yes you can stay the night."

There was a loud muffle noise as she bounced up and down in his lap. He hastily removed his hand to figure out what it was she was saying and he only caught the end of it. "AAAAAAAYYYYYYY!"

His lips pressed against hers again, his right hand holding the back of her neck. "Come on." He whispered before lifting her off the couch and carrying her down the hallway.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm getting you some of my clothes to change into, and we can watch Netflix in my bed." Her legs wrapped around his waist as she held on for dear life. "I'm interested to see how much better you look than me in my clothes."

The bedroom door opened and he gently set her on his bed. "I find that hard to believe that you think I could look better in your clothes. Didn't we establish you were arrogant earlier?" He chuckled at her statement and as he was looking for clothes she took the time to examine his room. It was simple, a TV hanging on the wall with a queen sized bed and 2 night stands. One in particular got a lot more attention than the other. A wallet, keys and a pair of sunglasses rested right in front of 2 picture frames. A smile covered her face whenever she recognized the pictures.

Both the candid of them in the rain and Riley modeling for Maya were lying on the surface. "I love those pictures." The brunette was snapped out of her daze by his presence beside her. "They make me really happy. If I've had a bad day, which is rare now that we're together or if I'm frustrated or angry, all I have to do is look over and all of it is gone."

"You really like me huh?" The brunette nudged him playfully. Lucas didn't answer and just stared at her with a smirk. Their gaze lingered for a moment when her smile started to fall, "Lucas?"

"Oh sorry, and hell yeah I like you a lot. So much so the word 'like' doesn't really do it justice."

Her lips separated but before she could ask what he meant he excused herself from the room so she could change. Riley slid out of her clothes and neatly folded them to set them on the empty nightstand. She slid on his practice tee shirt that had the name 'Friar' written on the back and giggled because she knew how his possessive side would enlarge when he saw that. The grey tee shirt cut off an inch or two above her knee.

There were a pair of basketball shorts waiting to be put on. After some deep thought HA who am I kidding I've thought about this for 2 seconds. I'm not putting those on. I'm wearing spandex from when I changed into my skirt for the game. That should be enough. If he becomes uncomfortable I'll change.

"Princess can I come in?"

"Yeah." The door flung open as she moved to put the shorts back into his drawer.

"What are you doing to me Riley?" His forehead collapsed onto the doorframe. "Good God."

The brunette glanced down it is one of 2 things. "The shirt?" You gave it to me you dope.

"Yes." Lucas couldn't pull his gaze away from her, she was so breathtakingly gorgeous and sexy all at the same time. "And the no pants thing."

Riley began to lift the shirt and he instantly looked the other direction. "Lucas it's okay, I'm wearing spandex. I wanted to show you so you wouldn't have a heart attack." His eyes darted from her lips to her eyes and back again before cupping her face and crashing his lips against hers. She moaned against his mouth and fell onto the bed. Her legs wrapped around his waist in an effort to pull him closer. Her fingertips were feeling his abs, 3... 4... 5... 6... all there. I'm a happy camper.