Chapter 1

Brooks. The last name of a famous movie director in Hollywood. The last name that produces and writes big movies and some television shows. The last name of my siblings and I.

My name is Callie Brooks. My father is James Brooks- a big producer, director, and writer. While my mother's name is huge in the elite fashion society. I have four brothers and one sister. Yep, one sister. My mother, Kelly, and my father believed in big families. They both came from big families- my dad having four other siblings and my mom having six siblings. Talk about big family dinners.

Anyways, the eldest of us six kids is Wesley. Wes is twenty-three and becoming a great director and writer like dad. He's written little things so far and they are great. Our relationship is okay- we aren't close, but we aren't not close. If that makes sense? At an age gap of six years it's hard to have a great relationship. It's also hard to become close, since he has moved out of the house already.

The second oldest is Lauren. Lauren is twenty-two, who is an actress and part time model for Victoria's Secret. Ren isn't a big actress, but she is getting there; she's more into modeling though. Unlike me, she loves fashion. Which is what makes the two of us different because I am not at all like that. But it's okay, she is a great big sister.

Then there is Kyle. Where do I start with him? He's the best big brother. Always protective and what not. But it can be annoying sometimes. Kyle is two years older than me- making him nineteen. He likes to play football, he plans on becoming big. I don't know how true that is, but if that is what he wants.

My other older brother is Scott. He is an athletic, ladies man, with a great span of intelligence. He loves all sports and wants to do something in the field of biology. He believes he has the cure to everything. Ha.

The youngest of our huge family is Ryan. He is sixteen and loves acting. Over the years, he has had small parts in some shows/movies. He is likes snakes, TV, eating, and motor cross. His favorite hobbie? Pranking me. Little brothers.

Then last but certainly not least is me. The fifth one of the Brooks family. I am seventeen. I don't have many friends that are girls- due to the fact that I have grown up with guys all my life. It's hard to find those who like the same things as I do. I love hanging out with my brothers and their friends. Which is why my sister and I don't really have much in common- her being a girly girl and all.

Kyle, Wes, Scott and I have the same brown eyes as our mother. While Ryan and Lauren have beautiful blue eyes, that I so wish I had, from our father. All of us Brooks kids have light brown hair- take that back. Lauren dyed her hair blonde.

"Cals?" Kyle called.

"In here." I called back, to which Ren gave me a look.

"Sit down and stay still." Lauren said. I sighed and sat back down.

Dad had a premiere for one of his new movies and we were expected to go. Lauren had been excited because she had gotten to help me pick out a dress and curl my hair and do my make up.

"Wow. My little sister is wearing make up." Scott said trying to touch me. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand. He chuckled with Kyle. Lauren finished my hair by putting a touch of hairspray in it.

"Thanks." I said and got up. She grinned and clapped her hands once, loving what she had done.

"Don't touch it!" She yelled as Scott, Kyle, and I walked out of the room. Kyle mocked her and she muttered something angrily.

After descending down the stairs, we entered the kitchen. Ryan was there looking into the reflection of the toaster, trying to tie his tie. He looked over to me with a sigh then walked over to me.