Chapter 33

Honestly, I really don't know what to say in these any more. So.... I'll just leave it at that.

Comment. Vote. Be you.

Love, El

----------------------------------------

"I'm leaving, babe." Dylan said.

"Kay." I grumpily said. He chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"I love you, grumpy pants. Have a good day at school." I rolled over and pulled the sheet over my head.

I sighed when I heard the front door shut, knowing I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. I looked at the alarm clock on the side table. You've got to be kidding me. It's five forty-seven in the morning. The sun isn't even up.

I angrily got up out of bed and went to the kitchen. I know I shouldn't be this upset because I would've had to get up later, but I could be sleeping in for another hour and thirty minutes. I'll just go back to bed and try to sleep.

Classes were just amazing today. Hear the sarcasm? Well it's there. My day started out lovely when I tried to go back to bed, but couldn't. So I have been up for a total of eight hours. I know it's not a lot for some people, especially Dylan who is up for like eighteen hours, but it is for me.

Then some guy bumped into me when I was on the way to class, spilling his scolding hot coffee all over my shirt. Then at lunch when I went to the sub shop they messed up my order and I had to wait another five minutes for them to actually restart.

Today is just a lovely day. I just can't wait to write my report for my biology class tonight. My professor wants it done by Wednesday. I know I have all day tomorrow, but it's a lot of research to be done.

My phone rang from the table as I was getting everything that I would need. I set down my books and laptop onto the table and picked up the phone. Ryan was calling me.

"Hey, Ry." I put the phone on my shoulder and pressed my ear to the phone as I tried to pour a glass of orange juice. Complicated stuff, man.

"Hey, Cals! What's up?"

"Just about to do a report. You?" I yawned afterwards.

"Are you tired?" He paused. "Did you and Dylan get a little-" I rolled my eyes and cut him off.

"What do you want Ryan?"

"I was wondering if I could possibly borrow your big tent for a camping trip."

"My big tent?"

"The one that you bought just to watch the stars in the backyard." I laughed as I remembered.

I bought that huge tent thinking one of my brothers, or others, would want to watch the stars with me. I only used it once and that was like a year or so ago.

"Yeah, it's in the basement."

"Thanks, Callie! Bye!"

"Love you!" I sighed as he hung up on me. I went to the table and began on my report.

My eyes are dry, I'm tired, and there is no caffeine here. Right now I just can't do anymore. I put everything away and began to go to the room.

My phone rang and vibrated on the kitchen counter. I groaned and turned around to get to it. Of course it had to be all the way across the room. I sighed as I seen who it was.