Chapter 30

"Why do girls have so much stuff?" Dylan whined.

We were packing most of my things in a moving truck and having someone drive it half way across the country while we hopped on a plane.

"Okay, this is very small to what any other girl would have." I said and pushed a box back. He groaned and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Can we just go back inside and eat or something?" He kissed the base of my neck. "Baby, please?"

"Dyl, we're almost done. Plus we can't just sit around. You have to go to your parents." I untangled his hands from me and kissed his cheek.

When I saw Zac get out of his car I smiled widely.

"We're all in this together." I sang loudly. Zac turned around glaring at me. It was fun to tease him about this.

I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"That's getting a little old. Don't you think?"

"Definitely not." I looked up to Dylan and he smiled.

"You're seriously moving away from me?" Zac asked walking into the house.

"Yeah. You know why?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you smell of rotten eggs." He laughed and set me down.

"You are so weird."

After mocking him, he ran after me again.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching the fish swim around in the tank in the corner.

"What cha doin?" Ryan asked jumping on the couch next to me. I smiled and took a bite of the twizzler in my hand. He took one from the bag and shoved it in his mouth.

"Just watching the fish."

"Why?" He asked me like I was some weirdo.

"Cause I don't want to watch TV and its relaxing."

"Why do you need to relax?" He asked with a laugh.

"Because I've been packing for the last week."

"True." I rolled my eyes and grabbed another twizzler.

"So you're really going to move in with Dylan?" I nodded and when he didn't say anything I turned to him.

"What?"

"I'm happy for you Cals. With your past relationships and all. Dylan and you are great for each other."

"I'm aware, thank you."

"I just don't know why you two didn't get together earlier."

"I guess I figured he wouldn't want to date his best friend's younger sister."

"Well he wanted to." Dylan said now entering the room. I laughed and put my head in my hands. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my temple.

"It's absolutely disgusting." Luke said. Dylan put his chin on top of my head.

"Shut up!" I yelled. He laughed and I felt the couch sink down.

"Hi, Josh."

"How did you know?" He asked shocked.

"I'm psychic." Everyone laughed.

I'm going to miss all of this. The crazy days with Kyle and all of his friends here. Mom and dad. Lauren and I shopping- well Lauren shopping as she talks about her modeling. Zac and I making fun of each other. The crazy family dinners. Everything.

I walked into my almost empty room and looked around. This is the only place that I have lived for almost nineteen years of my life and now I'm leaving it.

"You ready?" Dylan asked from behind me.

I turned my head to see him standing by the staircase with his hands in his pockets. His dark blue shirt made his upper half look great. Dylan's pants hung perfectly on his hips. Just like every other day, he looked so hot.

He smiled and I looked back one last time at my room. I closed my door and turned back around. Dylan held his hand out for me and I grabbed it, lacing our fingers.

"So you're leaving?" Mom asked with glossy eyes.

I let go of Dylan's hand and hugged my mom tightly.

"I'll be back soon."

"I know, sweetheart." I smiled as she tightened her arms around me then let go.

"I'll miss you." I told Carla as she hugged me.

"Text me, will ya?"

"Of course. I can't miss out on all of the funny dumb things Wes does." She laughed and then I hugged Lauren.

"Safe. Sex." She whispered so low. I rolled my eyes.

"Same."

"Seriously, Cals." I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm going to miss you smelly." Zac said from behind me.

"I'm not even going to talk to you." Everyone laughed. "I'm moving to Atlanta and you're being mean when I won't see you for a little while." I pouted and went to my older brothers and my younger brother. Zac hugged me from behind. I laughed and turned around.

"Have fun." He said. I smiled and looked at my brothers. They smiled and pulled me into a huge group hug. Then Lauren joined. Our group hugs are amazing.

"We'll miss you, Cals." Scott said. I smiled and hugged everyone individually.

I kissed my brothers cheeks. When they all let me go afterwards I turned to the only person I haven't said goodbye to yet.

Dad was slightly smiling as he walked up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'll miss you, dad." He kissed the top of my head.

"I'll miss you, too. You'll be fine- I know you will." A few seconds past then dad kissed my forehead and put me at arms length. "I want you to stay on top of your college classes though." I nodded. "But most of all- it mostly comes from your mom and I- use protection while having sex." My cheeks heated up and I looked away. Everyone laughed and then I looked to Dylan, he coughed and looked away. "Actually that goes for all of you kids." We all groaned and rolled our eyes.

"Bye dad." I said and kissed his cheek. "I love you all." They smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Dylan." My dad said. Dylan turned to face my dad. "Take care of my little girl." Dylan looked down at me and squeezed my hand.

"Always."

-------------------------------------------

There's a little Saturday night update for you all. I don't have much to say tonight so..... I hoped you liked it. Well I'm going to go now.

Comment. Vote. Stay amazing.

Love, El