Chapter 24

"You and Dylan have been together for like ever now!" Lauren said looking over to me.

"Eleven months today." My eyes watched the cars that passed us.

My fingers absentmindedly went up to the necklace that Dylan gave me. Something that happened when I was happy, sad, or bored.

"So he'll be gone for your year anniversary?" I shrugged.

That's all I've been thinking about. He probably will be gone for our year anniversary. Unless he comes out or something, but with the new show I doubt it.

I don't know. It was all just too much right now. Because I was going to miss him so much. Now when I wanted to see him, I would have to fly across the country instead of driving fifteen minutes.

"So that topic is going out the window." I looked over to her. "So has Zac been talking about my birthday?" She asked excited and pressed on the accelerator when the light turned green.

"Not that I know of." I lied.

"Darn." She sighed and we listened to the radio on the way home.

"Get ready." Dylan said walking in my room. I looked up from my book.

"Huh?" He turned to me with the biggest smile. "What?" Dylan came over to the bed, took the book, and folded the page.

"Come on." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He led me up to my closet. "Pick an outfit and be ready in twenty." He kissed my lips quickly and walked out.

I watched after him confused. 

I picked out a cute black dress and some flats. I made sure the 'Dylan' necklace was around my neck then went down to my room.

Dylan was leaning against my bed, twiddling his thmubs. His eyes roamed over my body as he watched me.

"Will you stop? You're making me feel weird." I mumbled. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"You look beautiful, Callie. I don't know why you aren't used to me checking you out- its been almost a year." He began walking to the elevator.

"Have fun!" Leah and Mom said as we walked out the door. What the hell was going on?

"Why are you blindfolding me?" I asked Dylan as he tied the bandana and then put his hands on my waist. Slowly, we began to walk forward.

"You love me right?" I nodded, unsure why he would ask me that. "And I love you so much, beautiful." He kissed my neck. "So trust me. Okay?" I again nodded.

We walked for another minute or so.

"We're here."

"What is here, Dylan?" He laughed and pulled the blindfold off. "Wow." I said as I looked around.

We were on a dock. A boat was parked in front of us, with a few people on it, I think they were workers. On the front deck was a table with roses and candles lit.

"I know it's not our year anniversary yet." He moved closer and grabbed my hand. "But this is for our eleventh month today and something big for before I leave." I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"God, each day I love you more and more. You know that?"

"Thank you." I said to the waiter. He nodded and walked off. I looked back to Dylan who was smiling at me.

"I don't know how you can be so breath takingly beautiful." I smiled and looked down.

Dylan got up and held his hand out in front of me.

"What now?" I laughed as I grabbed his hand.

"I'm going to throw you off."

"You wouldn't."

"I know." He kissed my hand. Instead he walked us to the top of the boat, where no one was.

"How can you be so romantic?" I asked as I laid on his arm. We were watching the stars and occasionally laughing.

"What do you mean?" He laughed and turned to me.

"You hang out with my brother. Luke and Josh, also. I'm pretty sure the only semi-romantic one is Josh." He laughed and carefully took his arm out from under my head. Dylan moved closer and leaned his head over mine. He grabbed the necklace he gave me for my last birthday and played with it in his hands.

"I don't know if I can live with the fact that you will be half way across the country." He whispered. I took my hand and caressed his right cheek. He leaned his head into my hand. "Callie, I need you to know how much I love you." He paused and looked into my eyes. "I'm in love with you, Callie Brooks. So in love that I can't get you off my mind. It scares me sometimes." I smiled and he repeated my action. "I don't want to lose you."

He was so scared, it was clear in his eyes.

"You're never going to lose me, Dylan." I whispered running my thumb slowly across his cheek. "Not until Jeremy Sumpter or Jake T. Austin realize that they are madly in love with me." He laughed and placed his hand on mine.

"Who the hell are they?"

"Peter Pan and Max from the Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place."

"Remind me never to let you near them."

"Not until you don't want me anymore." His face became serious and he kissed me.

"I'm always going to love you. Always, baby. Remember that."

"I love you, Dylan."

--------------------------------------

I don't have much to say but..... I don't want Dylan to leave either! How was this chapter?

If any of you have the iPhone and updated it to the iOS7 tell me what you think of it!! I honestly like it, but that's just me.

Remember to vote and comment and every other lovely thing! Love you all!! The book has almost 10k!! I can't believe it!!

Love, El