Chapter 60

Happy New Year everyone!! :) So I've been thinking and this book will have a couple more chapters until it's done.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!

Comment. Vote. Enjoy!

Love, El

--------------------------------------------

"I'm home, babe!" Dylan yelled. I smiled and ran out to the living room.

"I have great news." I smiled. He laughed as I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our room.

"What am I looking at?" He asked.

"Two suitcases packed for the weekend." He looked to me, clearly confused. "You and I are going to New York to see Julia."

"Cals," He looked back to the suitcases then back to me.

"What? Do you not like it?" I paused for a second as he kept staring at me. "I just figured we could visit her for two days." He shook his head and put his hands on my hips.

"I love it." He kissed me then hugged me. I smiled and closed my eyes, breathing in his beautiful scent. "When do we leave?"

"Right now." He laughed and grabbed the suitcases.

"I hate planes!" I complained as we got off. The flight attendant rolled her eyes at me.

"Because you bugged the shit out of the flight attendant."

"The kid wouldn't shut up. Then I got hungry. Then someone puked in the bathroom- I wasn't to going to pee in there."

"Not to mention the blanket and pillow situation."

"I just wanted a pillow and blanket and she freaked out." Dylan laughed and kissed my temple.

Soon we were in the taxi and heading over to his sister's house. I knew he was excited to see her. It's been a while for the two of them.

"Not once have I been to your sister's house."

"Because the last time I actually came here was before we began dating." Dylan grabbed my hand after getting out things.

"Two years and two months!" He chuckled and knocked on his sister's door.

"Coming!" She yelled from the other side.

I took the quick minute to look around the neighborhood. It was cute. It wasn't directly in a city. Dylan said we were only like twenty minutes from Times Square. I don't know, I just know that I love New York.

"Ahhh!" Julia yelled when she opened the door. Dylan smiled and hugged his older sister. I smiled as the two hugged. "I missed you, Dylan." She slapped his arm. "Why don't you ever call or something? So I know you're still alive. Teen Wolf isn't enough for me to know."

"Sorry. It's been busy. It's hard to see Callie sometimes." Julia rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Cals!" I smiled and hugged Julia.

"Keeping him in line?" She pulled me away to look at me.

"Of course." She laughed and shut the door.

"It's a little late, but..." Dylan began.

"No worries. I'll just make the guest bed and you two can get to sleep. Then tomorrow we can catch up and do something."

"Want help?" I asked Julia.

"Oh no." She smiled and walked down the hallway.

I got up from the bed, careful not to wake Dylan. I couldn't sleep. I have no idea why. Maybe it was because I slept most of the plane ride?

I sighed and sat in the chair, in the corner. I closed my eyes and ran my hands threw my hair.

"Cals?" Dylan asked sleepily.

Great now I woke him up.

"I'm over here, babe."

"Why?"

"Can't sleep."

"Come here." I got up and walked back to the bed. He lazily put his arm over my stomach and moved closer. "Why not?" I looked up to him. His eyes were closed and I knew he was tired.

"It's alright. Just go to sleep, baby." I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Callie."

"I'm not sure. I just can't."

"Want me to tell you a story?"

"I'm not sure if you'll be awake to finish it." I gently ran my thumb over his lips.

"Watch me." I smiled and waited for him to start. "Once upon a time there was this beautiful girl named Callie. The prettiest girl in the world. Everyone wanted to be her. Even her wicked cousin." I rolled my eyes. "One day her parents told her that she had to chose a guy to marry. Her sister and mom had picked ten guys. From there it was narrowed down to five. Then three. The lucky guy? This awkward kid named Dylan." I laughed and he smiled. He moved closer and kissed my cheek. "Calyn then got married and had lots and lots of children."

"Calyn?" I asked. He smiled and I ran a hand over his hair.

"Our names mixed together. You know like celebrities. It's cute isn't it?" He asked with a yawn.

"Anything that deals with you is cute."

"Stop." My smile grew.

"That's a horrible story."

"I tried."

"It was a good try though."

"Are you tired now?" He asked.

"Sadly, no." He pressed his lips to my head.

"What can I do?"

"Roll on your back."

"Babe, I know you might want that right now and how hot that sounds, but we can't. My sister is across the room." I laughed and pushed him on his back.

"I'm not talking sex, Dylan. I usually sleep better when I lay on your chest." I put my head on his chest, my leg in between his, and my hand on his chest. He put his right arm around me, resting his hand on my side.

"Better?" He asked. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Much."

"Good." He kissed my head. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

------------------------------------------

So, I'm horrible at couple names. For instance Calyn. Does that even sound good? Like Cal Lyn. I don't know. If any of you have anything better comment!!! :)