Chapter 26

I was so happy. Why you may ask? Tonight I was flying to Atlanta to surprise Dylan for our one year anniversary. I was so excited. The best part? He knew nothing about this.

I knocked on his apartment door and waited until he answered. It was late out and wasn't surprised it was taking him a while. When he answered the door his eyes were closed and he was in his boxers. I missed this sight, so much.

"Look at how handsome my boyfriend is." I smiled and checked him out some more. His eyes shot open and he immediately smiled. Dylan picked me up and didn't let me go.

"You're here!"

"For a month."

"I missed you so much, baby." He said into my hair. I smiled and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck.

"You cut your hair." I said as I ran my hand over his short hair. He smiled and moved his hands down to my lower back, putting his warm hands under my shirt.

"Yeah." I was laying on top of Dylan as we laid in his bed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Did you meet any girls?" He chuckled and kissed my nose.

"None of them compare to you." I smiled and kissed him. "Although I did get a few of their numbers." He chuckled when I gasped.

"Why did you get a big bed?" I asked curious. He looked over to both sides then attempted to shrug.

"For when you come." He rolled us over so he was over me. He moved my hair away from my face. "Or when some other hot girl comes in my house."

"That's not funny, Dyl." I said seriously.

"I'm sorry." He laughed. "It was a joke." He leaned down and kissed me. "I'm so happy you're here, beautiful." He said against my lips. I smiled and brought his head down to mine.

"So am I."

I woke up to the sound of blaring alarms. I yawned and opened my eyes. When I looked down Dylan's head was on my chest and his arms were around my stomach, holding me close. His left leg in between mine. My left hand was on his head and my right hand was on top of his hands that were wrapped around me. I smiled down to the cute boy and slowly ran my hand through his short hair. Dylan moaned and tightened his arms around me.

"Babe," I whispered.

"Mmm?" I smiled, leaned up, and kissed his head.

"You have to get up for work."

"Work?" He asked.

"Teen Wolf, baby." He nodded.

"Five more minutes."

"Dylan, you and I both know that you will be late if you don't get up. I'll even make you breakfast." He groaned.

"I don't wanna leave! You just got here." I smiled and unwrapped his arms from me.

"I'll be here for a whole month, sexy. Get ready." I kissed his soft lips then walked away. He groaned very loudly making me shake my head. I pulled my hair up into a bun.

I hummed as I made breakfast at this early time of five thirty in the morning. It was honestly too early for anyone in their right mind to be up, but in order to get Dylan up I had to make sure to have breakfast ready for the cute boy. Plus I didn't mind doing it for him.

A warm, muscular set of arms wrapped around me and then soft, warm lips came into contact with my neck.

"I can call in sick." I laughed and grabbed the two plates of food. With Dylan behind me I somehow managed to walk to the table.

"Didn't you say you're sort of a main character?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't wanna go." He pouted, nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Dylan, I promise when you get home we can do whatever."

"No we can't." He paused and looked up to me. "I don't get home until eleven or so."

"Then I'll see you when you get home." He groaned for the millionth time since he got up.

With a sigh, I pushed myself away from the table and walked to Dylan. He looked up to me with his fork halfway in his mouth. I put my legs on either side of him and grabbed the fork from him.

"That was probably our best make out session in a while." Dylan breathed after a couple of minutes. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you, Dylan. I do. But get to work."

"It's going to be hard to leave after that." I laughed and kissed him.

"But when you're there won't it be better to know that I'm here and not two thousand miles away?" I whispered and softly kissed him.

"Yes." I smiled and got off him. He grabbed his coat and keys. "If you need anything call me." I nodded. "Lock the doors!" He yelled.

"I love you!" I laughed.

"I love you more!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. I looked around Dylan's apartment for the first time.

It was a nice cozy apartment- or it would be if it wasn't so messy. There were still boxes sitting everywhere. Well I know what I'll be doing today.

Riiiiing. Riiiiing.

My annoying phone went off. I rolled over on the other side of the bed and grabbed my phone off the charger.

"Yeah?"

"Did I wake you?" Dylan asked.

"Uh, yeah." I yawned. "But it was just a little nap."

"You're so cute when you wake up."

"Uh huh." I said barely paying attention.

What? I spent like the whole day cleaning and stuff.

"I won't talk for long, but I'm on a break and wanted to see how you're doing."

"Tired. Fine. Sleepy. When will you come home?" He didn't answer. "Dylan?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Soon."

"Good. Cause I want you here to keep me warm."

"Is the AC on?"

"Yeah, but that can't wrap it's arms around me and keep me warm." He chuckled. I can just imagine his big goofy smile plastered on his face.

"I'll be home soon to do that. Do you need anything before I get there?"

"I don't think so." I yawned again.

"I'll let you sleep, beautiful."

I didn't want him to go, but I was also tired.

"I love you." I mumbled and hung up. I pulled the blankets back up and fell asleep, considering it was only eight in the evening.

"Sorry." Dylan whispered as I opened my eyes. I scooted closer to him and he kissed my head. "Is this better?"

"Very." He chuckled. "I missed you."

"Sorry that I'm late." One of my eyes opened to  see the time on his nightstand clock. Midnight.

My hand rested over his and he kissed my cheek.

"You're here now, handsome."

-----------------------------------------

But next update will be sometime this week when I have more time.

Comment. Vote. Stay lovely.

Love, El