Chapter 51

Hey!! I caught up on my writing. :D I think I'm getting close to the second part of this book, I'm not sure yet.

I really really really love you guys! Seriously. I should've posted something to celebrate my 100k reads. Thank you!!

Comment. Vote. Stay absolutely amazing.

Love, El

------------------------------------------

"It's been so boring here without you." Emma said. I laughed and rolled over on my bed.

"I bet you it hasn't."

"I have been sitting in my dorm for the last couple of days reading and figuring out what classes I should take in the fall."

"Go to the beach!"

"No! I don't know anyone and it would look weird if I sat in the sand by myself."

"Good time to get yourself an American hottie." She laughed.

"When are you getting back?" She asked.

"Uh, not quite sure."

"Isn't Dylan home?"

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you?"

"Support for my brother."

"And?"

"And?" I asked.

"There's something you aren't telling me, Callie." I could just imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just upset." I took a breath before continuing. "Dylan always has to film. No matter what. I never see him and it's really getting to me."

"I can't help you there, kiddo." I groaned and rolled to my back.

"I know."

"Callie?" Julia called.

"Come in." I yelled.

"Whose that?" Em asked.

"Scott's girlfriend."

"Sorry, I'll just-"

"No." I said interrupting Julia. "Hey, Em. I'll call you later."

"Okay. Bye." I hung my phone up.

"Sorry." Julia smiled.

"Your fine. How did you sleep?" Scott didn't want her to go back to her apartment so he let her sleep in his bed, while he slept on his couch. It's cute because he ran up here and cleaned his room and lit candles so it didn't smell.

"Good." Her hand went to her small baby bump. "Scott said that he had to do something today. So I was wondering if we could hang out?" I smiled and got off my bed.

"Why me? Just out of curiosity." She sighed.

"Scott talks about you the most. You two seem really close and honestly, I would like to be close to you for that reason."

I stood off my bed and grabbed my bag.

"Were do you want to go?"  

Julia and I spent the whole day together. It was nice to get to know her better. There are definitely things that I didn't expect about her.

"He's coming." I yelled smiling. I went back by Julia and waiting until he came in.

"Do you think he'll be fine with this?" She quickly asked.