Chapter 17

I made this one longer for you guys!!!! I'm so happy!! This story has almost 5K readers!!! Thanks to all of you, my fellow wattpad friends and readers. I love you all!!! Thank you!!

Also check out my other story Princess Of England. I wrote it a long time ago and decided to put it up a few weeks ago.

ENJOY!!!!

Love, El

----------------------------------------

"Hey," Dylan said. I turned around and smiled. I shut my car door and walked to him. He placed his hands on my hips as I rested my hands on his chest.

Today was the day. He was leaving to go to Atlanta to do that show. Well not film it yet, but sign things and what not. If he even decides to do it.

"You should be home packing." I said quietly as he rested his forehead to mine.

"No, I should be here with my girlfriend." I softly smiled. "You all packed and ready for the beach house?"

"Yeah, I just put all of my bags in the truck. Then Ryan has his to put in. How long do you have?" I asked.

"Four hours until my plane leaves. I can stay for an hour or so. So can we please start cuddling? I don't want to waste any time." I pushed him off me and grabbed his hand. I shut the truck doors and went inside.

"Are you coming with us?" Scott asked with Nolan and Mark beside him.

"No, Cals and I are riding together." Ryan said while carrying his bags out to the truck.

"Why?" Scott asked. I looked back to Nolan to see he and Dylan glaring at each other. Scott went behind Nolan and pushed him.

"Go." Scott apologized to the two of us.

"Loser." Nolan said under his breath. I pushed Dylan and he went down the two steps.

"You don't need a black eye when you meet the cast and crew." I told him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Is he going to be there?" He asked a little angry. Dylan stared after him.

"Sadly." I grabbed his face in my hands when he didn't say anything. "Look at me." My smile grew when his eyes met mine.

"I just-"

"I'm fully aware, baby." He groaned and threw his head back. After a minute he put his hands over mine. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "Can we-"

"I just don't want something to happen. I'm not going to be here to watch. " I blinked a few times and stepped back.

"Watch what?"

"You and him."

"Hold on." Dylan watched my actions as I stepped back, taking my hands off him. "You-" I shook my head. "You think that I'll do something with him?"

"Callie-"

"I'll see you later, Dylan."

"Babe!" He called as I walked outside. Ryan turned around with a questioning look.

"I'm ready now."

"What's going on?" I got into the driver's seat and shut the door.

"Callie!" Dylan said knocking on my window. I rolled it down after a minute of him begging.

I looked over to Ryan and he was watching me carefully. Scott then turned around and saw us.

"What Dylan?"