Chapter 44

I'm sorry I didn't update Tuesday or Wednesday, I got busy. But here's an update for today! I just want to thank all of you for reading! I love you all for that!

And Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Comment. Vote. Stay awesome.

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

"You should come back to Cali with me sometime." I told Emma as we walked to the parking lot. Exams went by quickly and very well. I'm pretty sure I got at least got a B on both of them.

"How do I know you won't take me there- where I don't know anyone- and kill me, Callie?" She asked smiling at the end.

"Damn, how'd you know my plan?" I asked sarcastically. We both laughed.

"I think that would be cool. Then you could come with me to England?"

"Sounds cool." I smiled. "We should have a movie night tonight or something. To celebrate the beginning of summer."

"Yeah, text me the address to yours and I'll be there around eight. I  would day mine, but the dorms are too tiny to do anything."

"Okay, Em. Have fun!" She shook her head and walked off.

I got into my car and drove to the studios where Dylan was filming.

"Name?" The front security man asked me when I walked in. My bag was taken from me, along with the food I brought. I watched in shock as they searched everything.

"First off all- I am a lady and taking my purse was the first mistake. I want you to apologize." I said staring at him straight in the eye.

"Miss-"

"Say it."

"I'm sorry for having them take your purse."

"Good. Now give everything back and I'll tell you my name." The other men looked to the one in charge.

"You heard her." I smiled as they hurriedly and messily put everything back. They handed my purse and food to me with a sorry.

"My name is Callie Brooks. I'm here to see Dylan O'Brien."

"Go right in."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked through the doors. I walked around one of the corners and Dylan was sitting on a chair with his elbows in his knees, his phone in his hand.

"What are you doing on your phone, O'Brien?!" I asked. He looked up and his face was the cutest. "You're so adorable." He rolled his eyes then got up to kiss me.

"I was just about to text you." I smiled and handed him the bag of his favorite Chinese food. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Lets go." We began walking towards the outside. "How were your exams?"

"Great!" He smiled and looked to me.

"I told you."

"I'm sorry I underestimated you, sir." He laughed. "I hope you don't mind. I asked Emma to come over and hang out."

"I don't mind." Dylan smiled and opened an outside door. He led us to a table and sat across from me.

"How was today?" I asked while he took everything from the bag out.

"Tiring, as always." I smiled and ate some of the food. "We get a couple weeks off soon." He said happily.

"Good. Maybe we could go back to Cali and visit our families."