Chapter 54

I know I said I would update everyday, but yesterday was Christmas and I couldn't. So I'm sorry.

Speaking of Christmas how was yours? Comment on what you got! :)

Comment. Vote. Almost New Years!!

Love, El

---------------------------------------

"Can it be ten already?!" Caity groaned. I laughed and handed her the popcorn.

"Don't worry, we only have a minute." Emma said.

"Callie, where is your brother?!" Julia asked coming out of the room.

"With Dylan, getting some things." I looked back to her and she looked pissed. "Why?" I asked slowly.

"SHUT UP!" Caity said and glued her eyes to the TV.

"Caity, don't say that to Julia. I asked for a napkin the other day and she almost bit my head off." Emma told her quietly. Julia glared at my friends.

"He'll be here soon, Jules." I promised. She nodded and went back to her room.

"What's her problem?" Caity asked. My head shook as I watched her closed the bedroom door.

About twenty minutes into the show Dylan and Scott walked in. Dylan smiled and sat on the couch, wrapping his arms around me. His lips pressed against my cheek and I grinned, placing a hand on his knee.

"Julia has been waiting." I told Scott. He threw his head back and silently groaned.

"Chicken." Dylan muttered and pressed his lips to my cheek again.

"Fuck you." Scott said and went into the room.

"Shh!" Caitlyn shouted, well I guess it would be shouted. I'm not really sure, maybe- never mind.

"Caity, it's not even that interesting right now!" Emma said waving her hands to the TV.

"I don't care. It's Jackson." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm more of a Stiles fan myself." A commercial came on, so I wouldn't get yelled at for talking.

"We all know why." Emma smiled. Dylan chuckled and squeezed my thigh. I rested my head on his shoulder and he then kissed my head.

"Why is she like-" Caitlyn stopped and gasped when she seen Dylan. "Stiles!"

How did it take her so long to put the two together?

"I prefer Dylan, but technically yes." He chuckled and his thumb began to run over my skin.

"You know him?" She asked me. Emma looked at me with an open mouth then looked back to her roommate.

Okay, now I am concerned.

"Know him?! Psh."

"Caity, Dylan is Callie's boyfriend." Emma told her, mirroring the same look I had.

"How?!"

"Well it all started with her brother - my best friend. I've known her for a few years. Then over the years I finally asked her to go out." Dylan summarized. I watched him with a smile. He then looked down to me and leaned in for a kiss.

"God, you're so lucky." I laughed.

"Lucky?" I looked back to Dylan. "He's the lucky one."

"Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow, to which I nodded.