Chapter 12

"You're starting to scare me with all your pacing, Cals." Dylan said. I stopped to look at him and he was worriedly watching me. I began to pace again and he sighed.

"We should tell everyone." I said coming to a stop. He stood up from the bench. "But what if they are mad we didn't tell them sooner? Or that we are dating? Or what if we aren't ready to tell them?" I rambled.

Dylan grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. He smiled and pushed my hair back.

"Calm. Down." He said. I took a deep breath. "Good." He chuckled and began to run his hands up and down my arms, slowly. "We can tell them whenever you want, Callie."

I looked at him for a few more seconds then grabbed his hand. We walked down to the kitchen where everyone was, getting ready for a dinner. Dylan's parents were here. Then Luke's parents and Josh's parents were coming soon. Why? Mom wanted them here for their monthly dinner that they always do.

"Hey," Kyle smiled. He looked down to mine and Dylan's hands. Dylan squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Guys? We have an announcement." I said.

"You two are dating." Mom and Dylan's mom said together. I looked back to Dylan and he shrugged.

"How-" Did someone already tell them?

"It's not hard to tell." Lauren smiled looking between the two of us.

"Dad even figured it out." Julia said talking about their dad. Dylan laughed.

Everyone walked out side to the patio.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked.

"How did everyone know?" I asked still trying to figure it out. He laughed again and grabbed my hand.

I walked into the house, coming back from my little walk. It seemed really odd in here. Too quiet. I know all the parents went out, but it shouldn't be this quiet for nine guys being in the house.

"GUYS?" I called. Before I could move any further Ryan ran up from the basement and pushed me back.

"Hey, sis." He put his arms out on the wall. "Why are you back? Why don't you go back outside for some fresh air." He nodded, his head quickly turned back to the basement.

"What the hell is going on?" I said trying to push him. When I finally pushed past him I ran down the steps.

The couches and tables were moved into the corner. On the middle of the floor Dylan and Nolan were fighting.

Dylan was punching Nolan pretty hard. But Nolan quickly regained himself and now went after Dyl. He then dragged him up and hit his head against the wall.

As all of this was going on everyone else was watching. Why was nobody helping? Or trying to stop this?

I ran to Nolan and pushed him off of Dylan. I stood in front of a bleeding Dylan.

"STOP!" I yelled. Nolan tried to come back to hit Dylan again. I stepped forward and pushed him. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Get out of my way, bitch." He yelled. Scott and another one of his friends came up and dragged Nolan out of the room.

I looked back to Kyle, Luke, Josh, and Ryan. Oh, I was beyond pissed at these four.

"We-"

"Why were you four just standing there watching? Your best friend was getting his ass kicked. Nolan was practically killing Dylan by pounding his head against the wall! He could've died!" I yelled.

I looked to all of them and finally noticed that Kyle had a bloody noise. 

"Do you need help with him?" Ryan asked as I walked over to Dylan who was holding his side and leaning against the wall.

"The first aid kit." I took Dylan's head in my hands. "Sit down." I whispered and helped him. Blood was coming from his nose and the cuts on his face. He winced when I gently ran my thumb over his cheek.

"Dyl." I softly said examining his face.

"He deserved it." Dylan breathed. I looked back to him. I carefully swung my leg on the other side of Dylan and sat on his lap.

"Is this fine?" I asked. He nodded, the arm that wasn't holding his side went around me. I gently cleaned up his cuts. "Thank you." I whispered. "For beating him up."

"As much as I want to take full credit- Kyle and Luke started it." I narrowed my eyes. "Okay, I helped." He sighed. "He was talking bad about you- I couldn't just let him."

"Thank you." I whispered again. I lightly touched his cut on his forehead. I leaned up and gently kissed it then the other cuts on his face. I pulled away and his eyes were closed.

"Let me see your side." I whispered.

"It's not a big deal." As much as he tried to stop me, it wasn't going to work.

"Dylan," He sighed and slowly moved his arm and put it around me. I slowly took the hem of his shirt in my hands.

I looked up at him and he was watching me. With a small breath, I lifted his shirt.

"Oh my gosh." I breathed. A huge bruise was already forming. I ran my fingers down it and he winced. Dylan pulled my hands away from his stomach and pulled his shirt down. I put my hands on the sides of his neck.

"Your stupid, you know." I said gently putting my forehead to his.

"For you, I'd do it again."

------------------------------------

I just want to take a bit of your time. I want to thank all of you who are reading this and helping me get readers. It means so much to me. Every time I get on here and see how many reads my story has I get so happy. It blows me away. I would've never thought that my story would get this many reads. It's amazing!! You guys are honestly the best!!

Also go check out my other story, Princess of England (Harry Styles), if you haven't already.

Thank you all again!! :D

Love, El