Chapter 40

It's the 40th chapter!!! :D I know it's a late update, but vine has been distracting me a lot lately. My sister showed it to me and oh goodness. If any of you have a vine have you seen DEM_WHITE_BOYZ? I think they are cute, especially Baylor. Then Alx James, haha. Love him! Anyways, here's the chapter! I hope you all love it! I know some of you have been waiting for this.

Oh and thanks for all the reads!! It's almost to 51K. You are all amazing! Remember that!

Comment. Vote. Keep calm.

Love, El

------------------------------------------

When I woke up it was nine thirty in the morning. I tried getting up from the bed, but Dylan's arms were still wrapped around me.

Wait! Dylan's arms. I looked at the clock again then to him. I gasped.

"Dylan!" I said shaking him.

"What?" He mumbled.

"You're like four hours late for work!" I said trying to get his arms off me. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I don't go in today."

"Oh. Well... This is awkward." He laughed and put his arms back around me, pulling me back down to lay next to him.

"You're so cute." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He shrugged and rolled onto his back, bringing me to my side and my head lying next to his. I looked up to him and carefully rested my hand onto his cheek. I gently ran my thumb over his skin.

"You haven't shaved." I commented liking it.

"Callie." He sighed with his eyes still shut.

"Sorry, I know you want to sleep in."

"I can't sleep now." He groaned.

"Why?" He opened his eyes, gave me the side eye, then  closed them. Well then.

"You can't really sleep when someone is staring at you."

"Sorry." I carefully laid on top of him and placed my hands on the side of his neck. He smiled and put his hands on my lower back. I watched him as he tried to fall back asleep.

Yeah, that wasn't going to happen right now. I lowered my head and placed my lips on his.

"I definitely can't sleep now." He said between kisses. I smiled as he rolled us over.

"Callie! We're leaving!" Kyle yelled through the door. Dylan placed his forehead on mine as we caught our breaths.

"Ok, give me a minute." I yelled while looking at Dylan. He leaned down and kissed me again. I got up and put on a pair of sweats and one of Dylan's sweatshirts.

"It's hot out today." Kyle answered.

"Yeah? And you're ugly today."

"Ohhh." Josh said. I laughed and grabbed my car keys.

"Oh no you don't." Dylan said taking my keys from my hands. I looked up at him and he grabbed his keys and held my hand. "We're taking my jeep."

"Can you please not hold hands while I'm around?" Kyle asked trying to pull Dylan's hand from mine.

"Why?" Dylan asked confused.

"It's just weird seeing you two together still."

"It's been over a year, Ky." I said getting into the jeep.

"I love you two and everything, but seeing my little sister and best friend together is still weird to me. Is it to you?" He asked Josh.

"No." He said then continued. "I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, so I got used to it quicker." I smiled back at Josh and he leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

"Seriously, Kyle. You have choice A or choice B." Dylan said backing out of the parking spot.

"What's that?" Kyle asked. Dylan smiled more to himself and put the car in drive.

"Either we hold hands and its no problem or whenever I see you I could pin Cals against the nearest wall and begin to dry hump her."

"Oh my gosh." I said and shook my head. Josh and Dylan began to laugh. I looked back to Kyle and he was death glaring at Dylan.

"Ky, calm down. He's joking." I said and looked to Dylan giving him the tell-him-you're-joking look. He winked at me.

"I was just kidding, Kyle." Dylan said while looking in the rearview mirror.

"You better be kidding around." Dylan laughed again then grabbed my hand in his.

"He wishes." Dylan quietly said.

"What was that O'Brien?"

"Nothing." Dylan laughed. That laugh kills me.

"Seriously, Callie. Stop." Kyle said. I laughed and hugged him. "You're like mom in so many ways its unreal."

"Uh, no. Ren is much more like mom." He thought about it.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." We laughed and he picked me up and spun me around. "Be safe."

"You're an idiot."

"I love you too, little sis." I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Call me when you land safely."

"Will do." He said and kissed my forehead. Josh picked me up and spun me around also.

Why did they love to do this? Actually, I'm not complaining. It's actually fun.

"You need me to beat him up I will." He said nodding his head over to Dylan who was laughing with Kyle.

"There's no need for that. He's a pretty good listener."

"Suuuure." He said then laughed. "I know he'll listen to you for two reasons. One-" He stuck out his pointer finger showing me. I rolled my eyes. "He absolutely loves you. Two- he's whipped." I looked over to Kyle and Dylan, who were doing their insanely long handshake.

God, I'm so in love with that idiot.

Josh ran up to them and joined. They all laughed and then hugged.

When I unlocked the door and went in Dylan steered me away from the kitchen.

"W-What?" I whined.

"Please?" He asked, picking me up without another word. My hands immediately latched onto the side of his neck as he took us to the bedroom.

"You are so beautiful." He said after he took his sweatshirt off me, keeping his eyes locked with mine. He looked down to my lips then he pushed a loose strand of hair off my face. "What?" He asked moving his hand down to my side and running his thumb across my skin, which was burning from his touch.

"I love you." I whispered. He grinned so big, showing his perfect white teeth. "So fucking much." I gripped his shirt and pulled him down to kiss me.