Chapter 15

"Hey!" Dylan said sitting down at the table next to me. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I finished chewing the cereal in my mouth.

"You're here early. Kyle's not up yet." He rose an eyebrow.

"I'm not here to see Kyle."

"So why are you here?" I asked, but knew why he was. All night long he kept texting me to see what costume I had gotten. It was so cute.

"You know why." I finished my cereal and got up.

"No, actually I don't. Please tell me." I set my bowl in the sink and turned to him.

"What costume did you get?" I smiled and walked past him. "Callie!!" He yelled. He got into the elevator after me. I pressed the third floor then Dylan put his hands on my hips. "Babe," He pouted.

"You're adorable when you try to get your way."

"I'm not adorable."

"Yes, you are." I grabbed his hand and walked to my room. He laced our fingers together.

Everyone, meaning the guys, were still sleeping. Mom went over to Leah's so they could plan more for the party. Dad and Zac were coming home from filming. Then Lauren went out with Carla.

"Sit." I said and pointed to my computer chair. He groaned but sat down. I smiled and grabbed the costume bag I got.

After changing into it, I loved it even more. I fixed the little nose and the ears. I made sure it was fine then stepped out of my bathroom. Dylan's head snapped up and he looked to me.

"Can you guess who I am?" He rolled over to me and checked out the outfit more.

"A cute bunny?"

"No."

"A black rat?"

"Do rats have big ears like this?"

"A mouse."

"What mouse?"

"There's a specific type of mouse. Holy shit, Callie." He groaned. I laughed and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Dylan, I'm Minnie Mouse."

"From Disney?" I nodded. "So I'm Mickey?"

"Do you not like it?" I asked kind of sad. I mean it took me a lot of changing and looking to find this.

It was a pretty simple outfit though. I was wearing a red pencil skirt, a long sleeved black shirt, a little black nose, and some mouse ears with a little red bow on it. I thought it was cute.

"No, you look cute!" He said and put his hands on my waist. "I just thought we could be sexy pirates. Or something sexy."

"You mean the sexy where I am dressed in short things?"

"A guy can dream." I rolled my eyes. "I love it, Callie." He said looking into my eyes. He really did like it.

"If you wanted to be something sexy we could just go as ourselves." He chuckled and ran his hands around to my back and to the back of the skirt. "But you wanted me to go as cat woman- for the outfit."

"It would've been nice. You looked as sexy as sexy can get."

"Did that make sense in your head?"

"At the time." He sighed. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything."

"Will you strip for me?" His eyes widened and his eyes twinkled. I laughed and shook my head. "Not like that, Dylan."