Chapter 45

Here's another chapter. You deserve it! It's shorter, but I think all of you will like it. :)

Comment. Vote. Keep on reading.

Love, El

--------------------------------------

"You'll be back right?" Dylan asked as he was saying goodbye. I smiled and nodded.

"It's only for a week or less."

"Callie, come back soon." I rolled my eyes as he was being over dramatic.

"I'll call you when I land."

"I wish I could come." I hugged him and he squeezed me then kissed my head.

"So do I." I whispered. He set me down then kissed me.

"Last call for the four o'clock California flight." The lady said.

Dylan kept his lips on mine for a couple more seconds.

"Be safe." I said. He kissed me. "I love you." Another kiss.

"I love you. Now go. Before you miss it." I half smiled and grabbed my backpack. He pulled me back and kissed me. When he was done he rested his forehead on mine and kissed my nose. I smiled and slowly walked backwards.

I handed the lady my ticket. Before leaving, I looked to Dylan. He smiled and I waved, sadly.

I know it's only a week, but it will be the first week away from him since I moved in with him.

"Ryan!" I yelled as he ran to me.

"Callie!" He picked me up and spun me. When he set me down I examined him.

"Taller. Shorter hair. Tanner. But still ugly."

"Shorter. Half tan. Longer hair. Still fat." We laughed and hugged again. "God, I missed you."

"I missed you, too, sis." He grabbed my bag and we walked to the house, talking about his new job.

"Callie?" Wes yelled.

"Wesley!" He laughed and picked me up.

"How's Dylan?"

"Tired, but good." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Lauren, Zac, mom, and dad said they'd be home soon." Kyle said.

"Miss me?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Not one bit."

"I know you did." I smiled and jumped on his back. He laughed and put his arms around my legs.

"Where's Clara?"

"Right here."

"Don't you ever go home?" Kyle asked.

I slapped his head and jumped off his back.

"I missed you." I said. She laughed.

"We all missed you, Cals."

"Okay, everyone missed everyone." Ryan said and rolled his eyes. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So does anyone know why dad wanted me back?" I asked.

"We, my favorite youngest daughter, have a premiere to attend tomorrow." Dad said. I turned around and hugged him. "Hey, princess."

"Hi, dad." After letting go I hugged my mom then Ren. "Hey, Zac." I smiled and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and then walked over to Ren.

"Hey, Cals." He replied finally.

"So a premiere?"

"For Zac's lead role in my movie."

"Nice." I said and looked to Zac.

"Ehhh, it was a piece of cake." He smiled.

"So, why isn't Scott here?" I asked.

"He's here." Mom sighed.

"Am I missing something?" I asked looking around.

"He's been gone a lot." Mom sighed. I looked to Ryan, who shrugged.

So, it isn't just me that he has been acting weird around.

After many funny stories about the past few months we all calmed down. I looked over to Scott who was pushing his food around his plate. He hasn't said anything all dinner. He didn't even make fun of me or Lauren tonight. Something is definitely wrong.

"Scott, honey, is there something you'd like to talk about?" Mom asked. He looked up and looked to me, Lauren, then mom. The three of us looked to each other.

"Uh, no."

"Scott we know-" Lauren began. He got angry and stood up.

"There's nothing I want to say." 

Woah, what's up with the sudden outburst?

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?" I asked.

"I'm not the ruiner! It's you, Callie!" That really got me mad. I stood up and faced him, my chair scraping against the floor.

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed. "You are so different!"

"Because I'm going to be a father!" He yelled. Everyone got quiet.

I didn't understand how this was my fault or why this made him acting this way.

"What?" Mom asked.

"I got a girl pregnant." He said, calming down.

I looked around the table and Kyle, Wes, Ryan, and Dad were looking at us three girls.

"So, who knew before hand?" I asked.

"He told me." Wes said.

"And me." Kyle said.

"Then me." Ryan said quietly. I looked to dad.

"I found out a couple days ago."

"Everyone knew?" I asked.

"I didn't know how to tell you three." Scott said looking at us- meaning Lauren, my mom, and me.

"That's why you're acting different?" Lauren asked. He nodded sadly.

"That's what was going on?" I asked looking to him. "You- how- why?! That's not even close to what I thought was going on Scott!"

"How could it be any worse? I'm having a child, Callie! I'm only twenty!" He yelled.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that I thought you could be doing drugs or some crazy stupid-"

"You think I would do that?!" He asked. I shook my head and walked away, before I said anything else.

I went up to my old room and locked the door.

Ugh, I don't know what's going to happen. Right now it was so much to process. But suddenly all of his actions make sense.

-----------------------------------------

So what do you think? Scott's going to be a father. Didn't see that coming did you? Or maybe you did, I don't know.

Comment on what you think!