Chapter 20

I FOUND TIME TO WRITE THIS!!!!! It makes me happy!! Haha so this is for you my lovely friends. I'm in a really great mood today. :D

Comment on what you think and vote!!

Enjoy!

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

"Dylan?" I asked walking into Kyle's room. I tripped over Kyle's mess. Kyle and Dylan laughed at me. "Why do you like to keep it so dark in here when you have a mess all over?" I asked getting up with the help of Dylan.

"Because of intruders."

"The only intruder would be me." I said as Dylan put me in his lap. His arms wrapped around my torso, holding me close. My body leaned back and he kissed my shoulder.

"Exactly."

"What did you want, babe?" Dylan asked, his warm breath tickling my neck. He kissed the spot connecting my neck and shoulders.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to spend any time with me?" He chuckled and Kyle rolled his eyes.

"I spend every day with you."

"But you're with the pig that I call my brother. And if you're with him for too long of a period he could corrupt your brain."

"That's it!" Kyle yelled and began to get up from his bed and walk to us.

"Kyle, I'll handle this." Dylan chuckled. I grabbed Dylan's hand and began playing with his fingers. Then I got lost in thought.

"Callie?" The two yelled.

I looked up from Dylan's hand and the two were giving me a look that asked what I was doing.

"What?"

"You zoned out." I sighed and got up from Dylan's lap. He groaned and tried to pull me back on his lap.

"Babe."

"I'm going out to babysit Marly."

"So you're going to Charlie's?"

"That's where his little sister lives." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Can you give him something?"

"Why?"

"Because Wes is out of town with dad and he asked me to give him something."

"If it's porn then no." Dylan laughed and Kyle sighed.

"Just take the bag, Callie."

"I'm not touching it if that's what it is." Kyle groaned and flung his head back.

"It's not! It's some video of their trip to Panama." He yelled. I made a disgusted face and grabbed the bag with my thumb and pointer finger, holding it far away from me as possible.

But who could blame me? I mean what if it is?

"Babe?" Dylan asked when I grabbed my purse and put it over my head. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me. "I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

"Gross." Kyle said and I kicked him.

"Marly May?" I sang as I looked around the backyard for her.

She was hiding behind the play house, easy place to find someone. I wouldn't tell her that though. She is six, it'd break her little heart.