Chapter 58

It's almost New Year's Eve!!! :D haha How do you celebrate? This year I'm saying in and my family and I are going to play some board games and watch the Dick Clark's Countdown. Then we go outside at midnight and bang on pots and pans.....hahaha

Comment. Vote. Enjoy this chapter!

Love, El

------------------------------------------

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

I laid awake in Callie's bed. She's been tossing and turning all night and mumbling something. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think it's anything good.

I yawned and Callie put her leg in between mine. I lifted her shirt up and drew tiny patterns into her back. She loved when I did that.

She's so beautiful when she sleeps. Her hair lays behind her. Her lips slightly parted. The gentle rise and fall of her chest. The way she sometimes mumbles my name in her sleep. It's all so cute.

"Dyl?" She asked just waking up.

"I'm right here, baby." I said and kissed her head. She yawned and rubbed her hand over her eyes.

"What time is it?" I turned my head to the alarm clock on her nightstand.

"Almost ten." She shot up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's Monday?" I nodded.

"Dylan! We are like a thousand miles away from Atlanta and were laying in bed! You're supposed to be at work. Why didn't you wake me?" I chuckled and pulled her into my lap. She pressed her palms to my chest watching me as if I were crazy.

I kissed her neck and placed my hands on her sides.

"It's fine, beautiful. It's just one day."

"The whole cast missed Friday to." She said as I trailed my way up to her jaw. Her hands found their way into my hair.

"We don't work in conditions like what they are."

"What?" She asked pulling me away from her.

"It's a like hundred degrees with the humidity over there. We don't work when it's that hot."

"Why didn't you start with that?" She asked.

"Well I called for a sick day, early this morning, but they told me nobody is coming in today." I laughed when she just stared at me. I kissed her chin.

"Lets get a shower?"

"Not together." She said and went to her dresser. I raised an eyebrow. "No." I stuck my bottom lip out. "Not when my brothers are on the same level as us. Plus my parents are probably still here." I got up and hugged her from behind.

"We'll be quick." I said and kissed her neck. She leaned back into me. She groaned and unwrapped my arms from her. She went over to her door and locked it.

"What are you waiting for? We got to make it quick." I smiled and she grabbed my hand, leading us the the bathroom. She locked the door the lead to Ryan's room.

I know she was nervous for someone to walk in on us, but I honestly think this would help. I could shower her with kisses and just hope that she relaxes a bit.

"We are going out today." Lauren sang and smiled as she came into the kitchen. Callie looked to me then to her sister.

"For?"

"To shop. My gift to you."

"Do you mind?" Callie asked looking at me.

"No. I'll find something to do." I smiled and leaned over to kiss her. She smiled and kissed me again when I pulled away. "Someone wants more." I whispered so she only heard me. She big my lip then got up.