Chapter 55

Happy December 27th!! Yeah... There's nothing special about today. But if it's your birthday that's a different story- happy birthday if it's your birthday. :)

Just to let you know, this chapter isn't the best. This is one of the chapters that got deleted and I can't remember what I wrote. :/ so yeah.

Comment. Vote. Keep on reading!

Love, El

----------------------------------------

"I hate you." I told Dylan. He laughed and kissed my ear, guiding me to the restaurant.

"No you don't." He whispered and reached forward to open the door.

"You're right." Dyl kissed the back of my hand. "I told you I didn't want anything, baby."

"And you know that's not going to happen as long as we're together."

"Great. So every birthday for the rest of my life something will happen?" He turned his head to me while wearing a huge grin.

"You think we will be together forever?" He asked. I squeezed his hand and leaned into him.

"You don't?"

"I always have." Now my grin matched his.

"Ah, Mr. O'Brien?" A man behind the podium asked.

"Yes, sir." The man smiled and grabbed a couple menus.

"Follow me." We followed the man through the restaurant then up a set of stairs. "There you go."

"Thank you." Dylan said and I smiled to the guy.

"Remember that I love you." I stared at him.

"What did you do?" He smiled, while biting his lip.

While its very sexy, I don't like it at the moment. He opened the door, revealing a lot of people.

"HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY, CALLIE!" Everyone yelled. Confetti was thrown, those noise makers were blown, and everyone clapped and/or screamed. My head shook with a laugh.

Dylan wasn't kidding when he said all of his friends, and mine too I guess, from Teen Wolf were here. Along with some friends from school.

I looked back to Dylan and he was smiling.

"You might have a smile on your face now, but wait until we get home - I'm going to kill you." Dylan chuckled and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"You can't kill me. You'll miss the sex." Before I could reply I was pulled away from Dylan.

Oh, how lucky is he.

"So you, Crystal, and I are going shopping next weekend." Holland said then took a drink of whatever she was drinking.

"Why?" My two other friends looked at each other. I know they were wondering why I would ever question this because they are stars of the show. But that isn't how I see them.

"For your birthday." Crystal said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No what?" Tyler asked coming up with Dylan.

"No, Holland and Crystal are not taking me shopping next weekend." Crystal looked to Dylan annoyed.

"Next weekend?" Dylan asked.

"Yep." Holland said smiling to me.

"She'll be ready by noon." I gasped and turned to my boyfriend. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We haven't hung out in a few weeks." Crystal whined.

"Fine." The two hugged me then went off.

I looked back to Dylan who was watching me with amusement. He was about to kiss me, but instead I took his drink, making sure to finish it.

"You are underage." Tyler said.

"So is he." I smiled to the two and gave Dylan his empty cup before walking off to find Emma and Caity.

"Dude, she dodged my kiss." Dylan said to his friend. Deciding not to take another step, I turned around.

Dylan was still complaining about me not kissing him. He turned to me when Tyler looked my way.

"You-" Before he could say anything else, I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. Dylan dropped his cup and put his hands on my lower back, pressing me against him. I smiled while kissing him and his hands lowered to my butt, squeezing a bit.

"I'll kill you." Scott told Dylan.

He pulled away from me, breathless.

"You need to do that more often." I laughed at him and he kissed my nose.

"Gladly, baby." My hands ran down his chest and he watched. "If you can get Scott and Julia to leave for the night, I can do much more." He pecked my lips and suddenly let go of me.

"Scott?" He yelled looking around the room. Tyler laughed at him as he ran off, finding Scott.

"This is interesting." Tyler noted. I laughed and crossed my arms.

Dylan saw Scott and I laughed while watching him.

"It will get better. Believe me. " I patted his shoulder and went off to my friends.

"What's going on with your boyfriend?" Seana asked as I stood next to her. I turned to see Dylan's fists balled around Scott's shirt. Scott was very amused at the situation and kept shaking his head no, making Dylan more frustrated.

"He's just sexually frustrated." She laughed and looped her arm through mine. "So what's going on over here?"

"Are you having fun?" Dylan asked in my ear.

A little while ago, the music got turned up and everyone began to dance.

I turned around to look at him.

"Fun? I guess." He smiled. "But seriously, I told you-" He rolled his brown eyes, then kissed me.

"It's a birthday party. Not a night club." Colton yelled. Dylan flipped him off and kissed me again.

"So what did Scott say?" I asked after we were done kissing. My hands rested on the side of his neck and his hands went back down to my lower back, almost on my butt.

"I had to pay him before he finally said yes." My eyes widened. "Don't worry. It wasn't much. Just enough for a hotel and breakfast." I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm pretty sure I could have convinced him to go without paying him."

"Nah, baby." His eyes glanced down to my chest. "Because tonight I get you for the whole night." He kissed my jaw. "No interruptions." I closed my eyes as his lips trailed down my neck. "No walk ins." I wrapped my arms around his neck, tightly. "Nothing. Just me and you, birthday girl. All night long."

"Again. Not a night club." Colton yelled.

"I'm going to kill him." Dylan groaned and I brought his head back up to mine.

"Not on my birthday you won't." He smiled and I rested my forehead to his.

"God, you're so sexy." He told me with a lowered voice.

"I can say the same for you." Dylan leaned in and took my bottom lip in between his teeth.

-------------------------------------------

Hey! Everyone go check out my friend AlwaysBeAwesome. Preeeeeeeety Pleeeeease! :)