Chapter 43

I couldn't just post 1 chapter for this weekend, what kind of person would I be? Haha. It's a little longer, in my opinion. I still hope you like it.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was okay, besides studying most of the time.

Comment. Vote. Stay amazing. I love you all!!

Love, El

------------------------------------------

"You ready for this exam?" Emma asked me. I looked over to her and shrugged.

"Honestly I tried to study the best to my ability, but it wasn't a good day yesterday." I sighed. She looped her arm through mine.

"I'm sure you'll do fine." It's weird being here Thursday, but there's nothing I can do about it. Two of my class exams are today and I had to be here. I don't mind because it will hopefully get my mind off of the incident with Scott. Or it will distract me.

"I think I passed that one!" Emma smiled as I met up with her at the west side of the campus. I laughed and we went to the coffee stand.

"Agreed, that one had to be easy." We had separate exams, but that didn't mean that they couldn't be easy for us.

"I know we've only been friends for a day, but you can talk to me." Emma said. I looked over to her and she gave me a smile.

"You don't want to hear my problems."

"I'm still not exactly sure what you Americans do, but back in England we talk about our problems." I laughed and she put her arm around my shoulder.

I looked to the clock and began to panic.

"I'm sorry, Em. I have my next exam in five minutes."

"I'll be on campus somewhere. After we should grab something to eat and talk." I nodded and hugged her. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I said and began to run to the other side of campus.

"Maybe having a brother wouldn't be so amazing." Emma said with a smile. I shrugged and we sat down at one of the booths in the small coffee shop.

"It's fun most of the times."

"Do you think maybe there is a reason behind his actions?" Emma asked me.

"I've never really thought about that." I said quietly. "There could, but I wouldn't know what it would be."

"Maybe he just wants some attention." I laughed and she joined.

"Like he doesn't get enough already."

~~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~~

"I can't, but I'm sure she would love to." I said into the phone.

"Why not?" Kyle asked.

"Filming."

"Tell me the truth, dude- do you honestly like filming?"

"Yeah." I looked to my left to Callie's car, parked in its usual spot. "I just never see her."

"Honestly, I have no idea how you two do it. You never see each other."

"I know." I said, putting my head on the back of the seat. "It sucks."

"So did Scott tell you?"