Chapter 46

Happy Friday! I need everyone's help. I want to post another story- totally different from my 2 that I have now. But I was looking through the discover section and found a lot of stories like the one I wanted to post. It was going to be about a boy and girl (teens) who get stranded on an island. I know, it's common, but I liked the idea.

So, help me decide on what I should do. Should I keep writing on it? Or should I write a whole other story? If I should write another story, comment on what you guys would like to read!

Thanks, I love you all!!

Comment. Vote. Help me out here.

Love, El

---------------------------------------

So I've been in my room for the last day. I've talked to Dylan a few times, he mostly just listened as I talked about how pissed I was.

For the last hour though I've been getting ready for this premiere. Which was going to be interesting.

I'm still pissed. I mean it's kind of stupid to be pissed, but I can't help it. My brother is going to be a father and he told everyone except my mom, Lauren, and I. He told my boyfriend before he even told me!

It's also no reason for him to act like a fucking idiot either. I know that it must be stressful or hard because he's young or whatever, but that's no reason.

I feel bad for the girl. She has to put up with him- I love him and he's one of my best friends, but he's an idiot sometimes.

First of all who is this girl? Is she nice? How did they meet? Was it a one night stand thing? When did he find out?

So many questions that I wanted answers to.

I groaned and spun in my chair.

Why are there so many questions?

A knock from the door brought me out of my thoughts. I sighed and turned down my music.

"For the last time Ryan, I am trying to get ready. I don't want any food." I yelled. The door opened. "What if I was naked?!" I yelled throwing a pillow at the person. I rolled my eyes and went to the other side of the room. "What do you want?" I asked and grabbed the stupid heels I had to wear.

"The limo is here." Scott replied.

"Was I one of the last ones to know?" I asked walking past him. He threw his head back and shut my door.

"Can't you let it go?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Why are you being a bitch?" He asked looking over to me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Why are you still talking?" He stepped in front of me when we got to the second floor.

"Callie, I really need you and your support right now." I looked away from him to see Ryan coming up the stairs with Henry. Then against the wall was Kyle on the phone looking up to me.

"Wow, Callie. You look hot." Henry said. I looked away from Kyle and to him.

"Henry, for the last time you and I will never be a thing or anything for that matter." I said annoyed.

"That's my older sister, you ass." Ryan said disgusted.

"What? I can't help it that she's hot." He said as they began climbing the stairs again. I side stepped to get past Scott, but he followed.