Chapter 19

Sadly this will be the last update until I get some time this week. :( but stay with me and I promise as soon as I can, I will.

I'm also thinking of maybe a new story? It's not a fan fiction or anything. But I'm still deciding if I should or shouldn't. So comment on what you think!!!

Enjoy!!

Lots of love, El

------------------------------------------

After putting on my surfing gear, I grabbed an apply from the kitchen. When I made a loud noise, one of the guys tossed on the couch. I closed my eyes and then opened them, hoping he wouldn't wake up.

I unlocked the shed door and grabbed my board. It was ready for me to take on the water. Reminder to thank dad.

After a couple good waves I just sat in the ocean on my board, legs on either side. I loved to come out here early and just watch everything. No one on the ocean this early. No noises. Nothing but the waves and beautiful dolphins jumping far out near the middle.

I could sit here all day. All my worries gone. No drama with my ex. None of my brothers teasing me. It was just a good get away. I loved my brothers, but a girl needs some time to herself.

When I saw some boats out along the shore ready to go off, I paddled back in. I guess it was time for me to take back to shore.

I stopped walking when Nolan was sitting on the back porch.

"Every time you're around you cause trouble, Nolan." I sighed and walked past the porch to the shed. I put my board where it belonged and walked back to the house.

"Not right now."

"Because Dylan isn't here? Don't think that I can't call for any of the guys to come out here and beat the shit out of you. Cause I can and I will."

"What happened with you?" He asked.

"What?" My body spun around in a quick manner.

"You changed."

"People do, Nolan. You did." I began to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "Don't." I pulled my arm out of his grasp.

"You weren't like this when we dated." I laughed and began to walk to the porch.

"Because none of my exes tried to break the two of us apart."

"Because I love you Callie! Yes, I made a mistake!" He yelled. "A huge mistake for wanting a break to go get something I could've waited for. I get it, Callie! I do." He grabbed my hand and I pulled it away. "Why can't you see that I'm doing everything I can to get you back?"

"What's going on here?" Wesley asked behind me.

"Tell him to leave me alone." I went down the steps, past Nolan and grabbed my board again.

I laid on my board watching the ocean in front of me. It went for miles and miles.

Why did he always do this? It made me want to punch a brick wall every time. Nolan saying he was sorry for what he did. I get it. He's sorry, but he's six months too late. I moved on and so should he.

I sighed and sat up. I heard someone paddling towards me, but didn't look back. From the corner of my vision, I had seen my dad.

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to travel the ocean until it ends? With no worries or anything. Just sail or boat along the ocean and stopping along the way to see some exotic creature under or above the water." I said.