Chapter 52

So I'm excited to say that I came up with an idea for my new story. :) I just started writing it last night. I'm not sure when I'll post it. Most likely after my Princess Of England story is finished, which will be soon.

Comment. Vote. Happy Monday.

Love, El

------------------------------------------

"Will she be fine? I mean since she's pregnant." Scott asked the flight attendant.

I rolled my eyes and pressed my head to the window. This is going to be a long flight.

"Sir, she will be fine." The annoyed woman smiled.

"But she's-"

"I'm sorry." I said loudly. "It's his first time going to be a father, so he's a little protective." I told the attendant. She looked over to me with a smile.

"I understand. You ladies have a nice flight. If you need anything ma'am please let me know." She said the last part to Julia. She gave Scott one last annoyed look before walking off.

"Scott, you need to stop." My phone vibrated and I quickly read the text from Dylan.

From Dylan: You on the plane?

Me: yeah be home soon <3

From Dylan: ;) yeah you will

I shook my head with a smile.

"We will be taking off shortly. Everyone please begin to shut off all phones."

Me: gotta go, baby. see you soon

From Dylan: can't wait, gorgeous

"I'll be fine, baby." Julia said and put her hand on his thigh. He picked her hand up and held it in his. 

I don't mind people being all lovey dovey. But while we are on a small plane and I'm sitting next to you, please stop. Especially when were related.

"This is your building?" Julia asked as she got out of the cab.

"Yeah."

"Scott, this is nice." He grabbed her suitcases and anything else of theirs. "Wow." Julia said as we walked down the halls. "Is your apartment nice?"

"Uh-huh."

"Someone's grumpy." Scott said from behind.

"I'm just tired." Our apartment door was open. I looked inside and there were men placing Julia's boxes in the corner. I set my things down.

Dylan and Tyler came out of the guest bedroom with Dylan's drum set. He looked at me and smiled. They set it down and he came up to me.

"Hey." He said before kissing me.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"So am I." He smiled and kissed me again.

"So where do you want the drums?" Tyler asked. I laughed and kissed Tyler's cheek.

"Hi, Posey."

"Hey, Brooks."

"In our room." Dylan said.

"Make yourself at home." I smiled to Julia. Two other men came from the bedroom and smiled to us.

"Woah." I said walking into our room.

Everything was in here. Not just his drums. Everything from the other room was messily now in our room.

The tiny bedroom was our storage room. Which now was going to Scott and Julia.

"Sorry." Dylan said and came up to me.

"We'll have to figure something out." He nodded and kissed me.

"Dylan?" Scott called. He grabbed my hand and we went to the guest room. "What is this?"

"Orders from your mom. She bought them. I put them in here." There was a nice new bed and some dressers to go with it.

"Is this fine?" Scott asked Julia. She stopped looking around the small, yet nice looking room.

"It's better than fine."

Compared to where she just moved out of? I bet. She's been sleeping on a mattress that has probably been mistaken for a long, thick piece of cardboard at some time. Who knows how long she's went without a proper bed.

The only problem I have with my brother and his... Baby momma staying here is the fact that Dylan and I won't have any privacy. I'm sure Dylan isn't very pleased with that either.

The bathroom door shut as I finished getting the conditioner out of my hair. The curtain opened and Dylan stepped in. I smiled as his hands rested on my waist.

"You always come in when I'm done." I wiped my eyes and opened them, to find him smiling to me.

"I guess you'll just have to help me."

"I guess so." I smiled. I placed my hands on his face and kissed him. "Turn around, baby." With one last kiss he grabbed my arms as he carefully side stepped me. He was then standing under the water.

As I rubbed the soap down his arms and torso I felt his eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." I looked up to him, still cleaning his beautiful body.

"For what?"

"Everything."

"Turn around." I poured some more soap in my hands.

"For freaking out when you didn't answer. For assuming you were with a guy. For not being there. For leaving in the middle of Scott's big dinner. For all of our junk piled in the corner of our room. For working all the time. Everything." I didn't say anything. He turned around and put his hands in their previous state, on my waist. "Callie-" I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Don't be. Not for working." He put his forehead on mine. The coldish water fell onto our bodies as we stood there.

"I'm still sorry."

"Stop. Please." He nodded and kissed me. I smiled and took his hands off me.

"You didn't finish." He whined as I stepped out of the shower. I smirked and wrapped a towel around my body.

"If you finish before I get dressed, we can do something else." I suggested. I turned around and he was already washing away the soap from his hair.

"You kill me." He stepped out of the shower and I went to our room quickly. Before I could shut the door, he pushed it open and picked me up.

"You're quick." He looked down to my chest then back up to me.

"I'm not going to be now." His lips crashed into mine and he laid me down on the bed.

I laughed as the towel on his body stopped him from straddling me.

"Damn towel." He muttered throwing it to the side.