Chapter 6

"Where the hell are you going dressed like that?" Scott asked me as I tried to go to my car. I groaned and turned around with my arms crossed.

"I'm going out." I attempted to reach my car, but was stopped by Kyle.

See what I mean by annoying?

"Where?"

"Guys! Please, get off my case and let me go."

I wasn't really wearing anything too showy. It was just a cute dress, but maybe they thought it was something more. I mean it would make sense in their eyes, since I don't wear dresses much. I don't know.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Scott asked. I screamed and Wes ran out. Scott and Kyle held their ears.

"What?" Wes asked looking around.

"What the fuck!" Scott yelled. I smiled.

"I'll be back later." I waved and got into my car. I rolled down the window and they watched me. "By the way. It's just a dress. Not some skimpy little thing. You know I don't wear that."

"Buy some freaking clothes that were from the eighteen hundreds!!" Kyle yelled when I pulled out of the garage. I stuck my hand out the window and flipped him off.

Gosh, they are so annoying sometimes.

I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and got out. I looked around and Dylan was coming towards me.

"Hey." He smiled, holding my door open. I smiled right back.

"Hi." He leaned down and kissed me. When he pulled back he had the biggest smile on his face. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers.

For mine and Dylan's first real dinner date it was awesome. I mean it was different, in a good way. It was more about us, obviously, and we didn't have Kyle and Luke making little jokes.

We were now ending our date with a kiss. I sat in the driver's seat of his jeep, while he was standing between my legs as we made out. I giggled as he began to kiss my neck. He pulled me closer and nibbled on my ear. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

Even when he stopped chuckling, his smile never faded.

"What?" He asked. I put my hand on the back of his neck and shook my head.

This has been something I dreamt of for a while. Now it's finally happening and I can't contain my happiness.

"Nothing." I whispered looking at his neck as my thumb ran across it.

"Cals, I've known you for a long time now. What's wrong?" His hands squeezed my sides a bit. I leaned my head against the jeep's seat.

"What if this is wrong? Going behind Kyle's back. I mean he's your best friend and I don't want to ruin his and your friendship because of me." He lifted my chin up, so I could meet his eyes.

"Listen to me as I say this." He paused. "If Kyle gets pissed because I like his sister then that's his call. But he can't change the way I feel about you, Callie." He smiled and went on. "I wish it hasn't taken me so many years to finally realize that the girl of my dreams was right in front of me this whole time."

Holy shit.

"I mean I guess it took me a few years because you were weird and had no ass or boobs when we met." I hit his chest and he laughed. "Seriously though, you've grown up since then and you're so beautiful. It's unbelievable that a girl can be so beautiful." He looked down and scanned my body with his eyes. I squirmed a bit.