Chapter 35

Before you read I have a question. I've seen some stories on here that have Watty Awards in their title. I've only known about wattpad for 2 months, so I have no idea what that is. If someone could explain what the Watty Award are that would be nice.

Also, remember a little while back when I asked if I should do a new story? I am going to post a new story, it just won't be soon. With school and everything else, I'm so busy. I'm going to wait a few months before I post it.

Okay, I'm done. I know you all want to read this chapter since I left a cliffhanger in the last chapter.

Comment. Vote. Stay amazing.

Love, El

--------------------------------------------

~~~~ Callie's POV ~~~~

I woke up to the bedroom door closing. I groaned and looked over. Dylan was in basketball shorts and his hair was wet. When I realized that I didn't shower for class I quickly got out of bed. Dylan laughed and wrapped his arms around me from behind as I went to our closet.

"You don't have class." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Why?" I felt him shrug.

"You're professor emailed you last night saying that you didn't have class today and your report is due Friday."

"Oh," I began to relax. I took his arms off me and went to the door.

"Babe," Dylan said with a laugh. I looked back to him. "Do you really want to go out there with my shirt and your underwear on? With your brother out there."

"Throw me a pair of shorts." I groaned. He chuckled as he bent down and looked through our pants drawer. He came up to me and kissed me before handing me the shorts.

"Hey, Ky." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Hi, sleeping beauty." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of juice. When I walked into the living room they stopped whispering and put my phone down.

"What?" I asked.

"It's nothing." Kyle lied and smiled.

"Dylan," I said quietly, getting a little scared. He looked at Kyle and sighed. He unlocked my phone and handed it to me. I set my juice down and slowly took my phone.

Nolan: Hey, sexy! I hope ur ready 4 me. I can't wait 2 hear u scream my name in bed 2marrow nite.

There was more, but I couldn't read it. I dropped my phone and backed away.

"Callie," Dylan said before I ran to the room and locked the door.

I shouldn't be crying about any of this. Seriously, all he did was send me a nasty text and I'm in full out tears. But it's my time of the month and with everything going on the past couple of days and all the stress of homework, it's been way more emotional than usual.

Somehow I know that Nolan won't actually hurt Dylan. How? Well I would call the cops on him for trying to hurt my boyfriend and possibly my brother. I mean Kyle's here and there is no way in hell that he's going to let that scumbag lay a hand on me.

Honestly, I do feel bad for putting Dylan through my emotions. I have been crying for a day now- I can't help it, but still. I know that guys can't usually deal with girls crying and it gets annoying. Plus, with all my problems he barely gets any time to relax when he gets home from filming for eighteen hours a day.

When I stopped crying I got up and opened the door. Dylan had saw me he immediately stood up from the couch.

"I'm sorry." He came to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm crying over the stupidest things right now. It was just a text and I got emotional."