Chapter 27

Dylan had a day off on this lovely Sunday. Okay, I take that back- it wasn't lovely, it was awful. It was like a hundred degrees out and absolutely awful. Yeah, he had the air all the way to its freezing point, but we were bored inside.

I groaned as another commercial came on. He looked down at me and kissed my head. My head was on his right shoulder, my legs were spread out on Dylan's lap, and his arm was around me with his hand resting on leg.

"Dylan." I groaned.

"Callie!" He said like a girl. I smiled and pressed my nose to his neck. "What do you need, baby?"

"Friends." He laughed. I looked up to him and wondered how his parents created such a beautiful person.

Dylan's phone went off and he reached over to the table to get it. I looked back to the TV. There was some stupid commercial about a new hair accessory that everyone should have, according to the annoying lady.

"How would you like to meet a friend of mine?" Dylan asked. I looked up to him and he was looking down to me.

"If they're nice then I don't mind."

"Why would I be friends with a mean person?"

"You're friends with Luke."

"He's okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I dragged out.

The doorbell rang suddenly. I groaned when Dylan took my legs off him and got up. That position was so comfortable and now we weren't ever going to find that same spot again.

"Dill?!" I asked turning my head to him.

"Yes, gorgeous?"

"Can you get me some water? Pretty please." He sighed dramatically.

"Fine." I smiled at him as he walked by.

"Hey!" Some boy said.

Well maybe he wasn't a boy, he looked like he was Dylan and Kyle's age. He had black hair, he was averaged height, and looked like a friendly person.

"You must be Callie. I'm Tyler." He smiled and held out his hand.

"I'm Callie."

"Dylan has not stopped talking about you."

"Really?" I looked over to my boyfriend, who had blushed a little bit.

He quickly excused himself, going to the kitchen.

"Yeah. That's all the comes out of his mouth." I laughed.

"Come in." We made our way to the couch.

"Here you go." Dylan smiled and kissed my cheek. He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's hot out there." Tyler said.

"We went out for a minute and came back in." Dylan said.

"You mind if I hang here? Get to know your girlfriend a little more?"

"Go ahead."

"No way!" I laughed as Tyler told some story about Dylan on the first day of shooting.

"I like him." I told Dylan. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Do you live with Dylan now?" Tyler asked me.

"No," I sadly said. "I have school back out in Cali. I wish I could though." Dylan ran his thumb over my skin.

"So do I." I looked to Dylan and he sadly smiled.

"That's too bad. You seem like a good person."

Tyler and Dylan began to talk about their show. So, I took the opportunity to go over the pro and cons in my head.

"What do you think about it?" I asked Lauren as I sat on the couch.

"I think it would be good for you. I mean it would be lonely without you here, but you'd come a visit right?" She asked.

"Possibly." I joked.

"It was great talking to you, Cals. But dad is in his film mode so I gotta go." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Ren. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up my phone and stared at it.

"Who was that?" Dylan asked as he came out of the bathroom. I smiled and he sat down next to me.

"Lauren." He nodded and put his arm around me with a sigh.

"You've been acting weird since Tyler left. What's up buttercup?"

"Just thinking."

"If it's the comment made about you not living here-"

"It's not a problem, Dyl. I'm just thinking about things." I smiled. He sighed and looked to the TV.

"If you say so." I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're so cute." He groaned and ran his hand over his face, making me laugh.

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not posting last night. I wasn't having a good night. But I'll post another chapter either today or tomorrow!

But Callie might stay with Dylan!! Ahhhhh. Do you think she will?

Comment. Vote. Be happy.

Love, El